Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

SSR Birthday Special Today:

Star Gold:
3qkdk8b.png

Source

&pictures:
Ai7YAVe.png

Off Topic:
2020 Was The Worst Year For Everyone And Many People From Various Fields Passed Away But There Are Only 2 Deaths Which I Have Been Unable To Believe And Can't Overcome Till Now:
1. 14th June - SSR
2. 14th August - My Grandfather
Just Praying That Souls Of All Those Who Died In 2020 May Rest In Peace🥺🙏🏻

Last edited:
Any idea about Star Gold and Sony Max which movies Airing on Republic Week or Republic Day :unsure:
About Star Gold It Will Be Updated On 23rd Or 24th January But For Sony Max We Will Have To Wait Till 25th So I Will Update The Full List Of Patriotic Movies Airing On 26th January In Between 12-1 AM

What about star movies select HD?
Finally one more channel dedicated to critically acclaimed cinema has also changed strategy and now airing popular mainstream content. Now only MN+ is the only destination for meaningful cinema

Finally one more channel dedicated to critically acclaimed cinema has also changed strategy and now airing popular mainstream content. Now only MN+ is the only destination for meaningful cinema
Which channel were you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock