Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Yeah I remember i always thought that Star movies select HD will run for 365 days but someone told me it's a tagline from the new channel at that time I was 13 when This channel launched
There were premieres every night also they had a channel exclusive library. Movies from Star Movies Select HD never aired on Star Movies and Star Movies HD. Things have changed since TRAI's NTO.

None of AXN shows made a comeback so i sense that Sony might b planning to bring it back with new styling or branding. Hope that they launch a Bollywood Movie ch too or atleast a free service ch on dth platforms

What's On India TV Schedule App Is The App Where We Can Get Schedule Of All Indian Channels As Well As Some International Channels. So You Can Download That App To See The Schedule Of &xplor HD And Colors Cineplex. Even I Use That App And Post Screenshots Of Schedules From That App Only

Here's That Thread👇🏻
Today on Hindi Movie Channels
Awesome update bro miss those days when star was having massive library of dhadkan mela beta ghatak yeh hai jalwa diljale qayamat city under treat veer wanted etc etc with no repeatings but am shocked is style was with star earlier??

There were premieres every night also they had a channel exclusive library. Movies from Star Movies Select HD never aired on Star Movies and Star Movies HD. Things have changed since TRAI's NTO.
The devil wears Prada was aired at star movies and Star movies HD they even stopped airing TDWP After September last year

XpbNidp.png

v2xRcTf.jpg

6GXplaV.png

for dd india
netaji is nataji

Read the whole history of Dreamworks Animation, Touchstone Films and now understood why Apocalypto is now coming on Star Movies and Kung Fu Panda is having late premiere on Sony Pix despite Sony having entered deal with Universal Films back in 2016.

I will not give detailed explanation but this is what will happen. Universal Films library most probably will move to star/disney , even Kung Fu Panda 3 will b part of it later. Apocalypto too might become star/disney exclusive soon.

Sony Pix now likely to have 1st output deal with Warner Bros and ofcourse get all old movies too. Even expecting them to get Sony Pics / Columbia Films rights once they expire from zee.

So Sony and Zee losing out in this genre too but still Sony managing to get some fresh films

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock