Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

About Star Gold It Will Be Updated On 23rd Or 24th January But For Sony Max We Will Have To Wait Till 25th So I Will Update The Full List Of Patriotic Movies Airing On 26th January In Between 12-1 AM
Bro also try to update Schedule of &xplor and Colors Cineplex, most of viewers not getting both Channels and also schedule too not available anywhere in TV schedule websites.

Off topic - I think better update movie schedule in seperate thread, In DD Forum early years iam Regular guest viewer of that dedicated movie schedule thread, I guess now that thread not available in forum.

Last edited:
Bro also try to update Schedule of &xplor and Colors Cineplex, most of viewers not getting both Channels and also schedule too not available anywhere in TV schedule websites.
What's On India TV Schedule App Is The App Where We Can Get Schedule Of All Indian Channels As Well As Some International Channels. So You Can Download That App To See The Schedule Of &xplor HD And Colors Cineplex. Even I Use That App And Post Screenshots Of Schedules From That App Only
Off topic - I think better update movie schedule in seperate thread, In DD Forum early years iam Regular guest viewer of that dedicated movie schedule thread, I guess now that thread not available in forum.
Here's That Thread👇🏻
Today on Hindi Movie Channels

Remember 365 days, 365 premiers?
Yeah I remember i always thought that Star movies select HD will run for 365 days but someone told me it's a tagline from the new channel at that time I was 13 when This channel launched

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock