Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Heard viacom18 launching Smithsonian channel in India with partnership with India's top university. Don't know whether it's digital exclusive or tv channel. I don't have any link to prove news because I heard it from some source. If any one can confirm it . It would be nice .

Heard viacom18 launching Smithsonian channel in India with partnership with India's top university. Don't know whether it's digital exclusive or tv channel. I don't have any link to prove news because I heard it from some source. If any one can confirm it . It would be nice .
They may provide it on Topper channel.

Smithsonian is available in Jio TV + AFAIK

Source

Sony Max releases promo for the lineup of movies that they will show in February. Promo includes mix of dubbed and Bollywood movies like Ludo, Street Dancer 3D, Gulabo Sitabo, Pati Patni aur Woh, Malang, Shakuntala Devi, Kabir Singh, Not Out, Ek hazzaron mein meri behna, Dil Dhadak Dhadak, World Famous Lover etc

Last edited:
Etv telugu brand probably purchased by network18.
As viacom18 is said to be gearing up for launch of colors Telugu . The colors TV serials used to air in sun network owned gimini TV in Telugu. Now viacom18 studios has retrieved it's shows from gimini. And will telecast through etv. Starting with colors TV jhansi Rani ( already telecasting ) soon naagin 5 and a remake of jeev zal yadapise ( a Marathi original ) and shani ( Hindi dubbed )

Etv telugu brand probably purchased by network18.
As viacom18 is said to be gearing up for launch of colors Telugu . The colors TV serials used to air in sun network owned gimini TV in Telugu. Now viacom18 studios has retrieved it's shows from gimini. And will telecast through etv. Starting with colors TV jhansi Rani ( already telecasting ) soon naagin 5 and a remake of jeev zal yadapise ( a Marathi original ) and shani ( Hindi dubbed )
So All ETV channels will be taken by Colors.
I hope Colors dont spoil this channel and moreover I think it will fail.
ETV Marathi and ETV Kannada were very good then Colors but Viacom acquired it and made its level down.

ETV Marathi and ETV Kannada were very good then Colors but Viacom acquired it and made its level down.
ETV Bangla has gone downhill too.

Etv Kannada was down at 4th place . But after rebrand it became no.1. but it had its popularity being etv for its good non cunning serial stories.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock