Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Trailer Of Roohi Starring Rajkummar Rao, Janhvi Kapoor And Varun Sharma Exclusively On Star Gold And Star Gold 2 Today At 7:54 PM(Exactly After An Hour) As The Satellite Rights Of The Movie Are With Star Network
h3e78oq.png

Etv telugu brand probably purchased by network18.
As viacom18 is said to be gearing up for launch of colors Telugu . The colors TV serials used to air in sun network owned gimini TV in Telugu. Now viacom18 studios has retrieved it's shows from gimini. And will telecast through etv. Starting with colors TV jhansi Rani ( already telecasting ) soon naagin 5 and a remake of jeev zal yadapise ( a Marathi original ) and shani ( Hindi dubbed )
Joke of the millennium:ROFLMAO: and useless analysis.

ETV is brand for Telugu and in Telugu, damn sure they won't sale Telugu assets to any one in near future. They are getting more revenue now when compared with 2014.so chances are completely zero.

BTW etv also used to telecast colors dubbed serials in past. Udaan dubbed version Vasantham telecasted until last March 2020.

But I am expecting,etv network distribution may goes to India cast again that too expect in non Telugu states.

ETV is brand for Telugu and in Telugu, damn sure they won't sale Telugu assets to any one in near future. They are getting more revenue now when compared with 2014.so chances are completely zero.

BTW etv also used to telecast colors dubbed serials in past. Udaan dubbed version Vasantham telecasted until last March 2020.

But I am expecting,etv network distribution may goes to India cast again that too expect in non Telugu states.
Yes ETV Telugu forever ETV Telugu that's it.
1000% sure.
Already @Vadirocks bro shared fact news. About Viacom18 launching Colors Telugu. That's it.
There is no rename and no rebrand.

Last edited:

But one doubt etv is posting jansi Rani promos on YouTube is it allowed ?
Also saw on wikipedia that network 18 owns 24% share in etv ( minority ) so I assumed. Do correct my mistakes bro.

But one doubt etv is posting jansi Rani promos on YouTube is it allowed ?
Also saw on wikipedia that network 18 owns 24% share in etv ( minority ) so I assumed. Do correct my mistakes bro.
Why not? They are just sharing promos not full episodes as they don't have digital rights.

Don't trust Wikipedia, they don't have accurate info in some pages, so we don't need to believe. Yes, network 18 having some minor shares in etv group.

Guys! ETV Purely Telugu Brand!

They Won't Sell Even If They Face Huge Loss!

But They Know, How To Earn Profit
Bro's After ETV Bal Bharat Channels launch, ETV will launch again General Entertainment Channels in Kannada, Marathi and Bengali Languages :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock