Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Ramoji Group's Ushakiran Movies Produced Kannada movies Not Aired from 2019 in Colors Kannada, Colors Super and Colors Kannada Cinema, my guess is there will be Possibility of ETV again launching ETV Kannada Channel in near future.

Registered in 2019
Very weird name they could have kept
B4U Marathi, B4U Chitrapat Or any other name.

Joke of the millennium:ROFLMAO: and useless analysis.

ETV is brand for Telugu and in Telugu, damn sure they won't sale Telugu assets to any one in near future. They are getting more revenue now when compared with 2014.so chances are completely zero.

BTW etv also used to telecast colors dubbed serials in past. Udaan dubbed version Vasantham telecasted until last March 2020.

But I am expecting,etv network distribution may goes to India cast again that too expect in non Telugu states.
ETV Marathi was my favorite channel it had all type of shows and was same like ETV Telugu.
I want ETV Marathi and ETV Network Marathi channels.
Will ETV Marathi ever launch again?
It's good then Colors Marathi!

Biggest advantage of Disney International HD is its exclusivity of content which is not available on any OTT platforms ( only dubed shows on hotatar). Eng GEC should bring in more of such content to attract audience

Biggest advantage of Disney International HD is its exclusivity of content which is not available on any OTT platforms ( only dubed shows on hotatar). Eng GEC should bring in more of such content to attract audience
Except Wizards of the Waverly Place. Everything is available on Disney+ Hotstar. Recently finished High School Musical: The Series. I think this should be on Disney International HD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock