Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I believe, Star is maintaining Status Quo with Bouquets launched prior to NTO 2.0 only. None of the Disney-UTV channels are der in current bouquets (Just checked on Tata Sky). UTV HD and Disney Intl HD are on a single Bouquet called Disney HD bouquet something.

And I think u were saying redg that Feb 2020 Rio, which doesn't have Disney Jr, Marvel HQ or Disney Intl HD apart from Kids one as they are heavily pushing Hungama in all the bouquets, and Disney Channel getting the second preference some premium charge.
Tata Sky never signed new RIO. Other operators did. Except for Tata Sky and Airtel. I think no one has Disney's UTV's bouquet anymore. You can check in this thread.
DDF Exclusive - 15 New Bouquets and Disney channels integrated into Star India RIO

They skipped including Disney International HD in bouquets while merging RIOs which remains same in January 2020 RIO.

Old Disney Bouquets carry it however.

Colors TV ratings falling , colors Kannada and Marathi ratings not improving . Colors Bangla and odia not seen good days lately , colors Tamil stagnent. English , music and kids which belongs to viacomcbs are doing extraordinary. Reliance had said they will go aggressive after cancelling Sony deal. But what I could see is very less investment and a continuous disaster looks reliance is least interested in media.
Would the situation had changed if Sony had the deal ?

Grammy Awards will not air on tv this year in India, on digital it will have premiere on sony liv. Until now each year it aired on Vh1
Isn't the rights with paramount plus.
Vootselect has very little paramount content . It feels useless for subscribing

It's an end of era for Vh1. It use to be an exclusive place for awards. We use to get Golden Globes, Grammy, Brit Awards, American Music Awards, iHeartRadio Awards and many more awards shows. Now we are stuck with in-house awards from international sister channels like VMA and EMA.

It's an end of era for Vh1. It use to be an exclusive place for awards. We use to get Golden Globes, Grammy, Brit Awards, American Music Awards, iHeartRadio Awards and many more awards shows. Now we are stuck with in-house awards from international sister channels like VMA and EMA.
Totally agreed mostly playing k pop songs and Justin Bieber Songs and nowadays Grammy's are trash not giving awards To talented people like the weeknd, Eminem, doja cat and Ariana Grande and giving awards To mumble rappers and mumble singers like billie ellish, Lil Durk etc. The only good thing is Taylor Swift winning album of the year and FYI I heart radio awards airs on Disney international HD I hate the new VH1 I miss the old VH1 and now it's official Twitter handle is not requesting me to air my favourite song

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock