Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

3gdOz8A.png

Source

Eagerly looking forward to Colors Cineplex Bollywood as Viacom18 has a big bollywood library which was widely under utilized all these years. Though i feel they should have revamped Colors Cineplex itself and launched it on DD Free Dish too. Having 2 channels primarily for dubbed cinema or more so same content is not quite suitable, if Rishtey Cineplex was kept Free Dish exclusive then current strategy of launching separate channel would look fine to me

Quite happy with Star/ Disney, they are constantly improving on bollywood content and they air quite a big variety of films unlike Zee which repeats select films innumerable times or sony which has minute bollywood content barring Max2
I know that you are one of the most senior and respected members on this forum, but I think that you have a slight preference for Disney/Star as you never point out the innumerable repetitions of the Singham series on Star Gold (2). I have never seen @ak7777 bro praise Star as much, even though I fully agree that Sony does not handle Bollywood well at all; but is Star truly so much better than the other three? Or only a little better? Not judging you or anyone, just curious.

Also this issue, which Sony Max was never guilty of, w.r.t. Rowdy Rathore at least.
Very Very Much Disappointed By The Way Star Gold Aired Rowdy Rathore Today, More Than 50% Of The Action Scenes Were Deleted, They Muted Words Like 'Saala', 'Harami' Which Aren't Even Too Abusive.
Also, Star Gold Had Too Many Breaks In The Movie(Brakes Were There At The Starting And Ending Points Of Every Song), Except Songs Also, There Were Many Breakes Points At Short Periods
The Best Scene Of The Movie Is The Intermission Fight, But Even In That Scene, Many Scenes Were Deleted
Due To All Of The Above Things, Rowdy Rathore's Star Gold Premiere Became My Worst Experience For A Movie On TV Though It Is One Of My All Time Favourite Movie

Last edited:
I know that you are one of the most senior and respected members on this forum, but I think that you have a slight preference for Disney/Star as you never point out the innumerable repetitions of the Singham series on Star Gold (2). I have never seen @ak7777 bro praise Star as much, even though I fully agree that Sony does not handle Bollywood well at all; but is Star truly so much better than the other three? Or only a little better? Not judging you or anyone, just curious.

Also this issue, which Sony Max was never guilty of, w.r.t. Rowdy Rathore at least.

Thanks for asking this question bhai. When i said star is good for bollywood content, i meant overall it is far better. Ofcourse exceptions like singham being repeated r there and in my previous posts i have many times highlighted shortcomings of star/disney and positive ones about zee, sony. One thing is for sure right that as i love bollywood films hence my comments might seem biased towards networks giving them more preference

I Can't Understand Why Is Star Repeating A Movie Twice A Day?

Yesterday Taarzan The Wonder Car Was Aired On Star Utsav Movies At 7 PM And It Was Also Aired On Star Gold 2 At 8 PM

Today Star Gold(HD/SD) Is Currently Airing Sholay And It Is Again Going To Air On Star Utsav Movies At 7 PM

Yesterday Taarzan The Wonder Car Was Aired On Star Utsav Movies At 7 PM And It Was Also Aired On Star Gold 2 At 8 PM

Today Star Gold(HD/SD) Is Currently Airing Sholay And It Is Again Going To Air On Star Utsav Movies At 7 PM
I think airing on Star Utsav Movies is for DD Freedish users.

Yesterday Star Gold 2 aired the movie Tanhaji at 8pm, epg was wrongly updated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock