Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Totally agreed mostly playing k pop songs and Justin Bieber Songs and nowadays Grammy's are trash not giving awards To talented people like the weeknd, Eminem, doja cat and Ariana Grande and giving awards To mumble rappers and mumble singers like billie ellish, Lil Durk etc. The only good thing is Taylor Swift winning album of the year and FYI I heart radio awards airs on Disney international HD I hate the new VH1 I miss the old VH1 and now it's official Twitter handle is not requesting me to air my favourite song
No, sis you are talking about Radio Disney awards which airs on Disney International HD not iHeartRadio awards. I totally agree with your pop music is destroyed. They give awards to just any boring act nowadays. I like K-pop on Vh1. But it's so random. And those random hindi hip hop nonsense made me unsubscribe my one's favourite channel.

No, sis you are talking about Radio Disney awards which airs on Disney International HD not iHeartRadio awards. I totally agree with your pop music is destroyed. They give awards to just any boring act nowadays. I like K-pop on Vh1. But it's so random. And those random hindi hip hop nonsense made me unsubscribe my one's favourite channel.
I was shocked when My favourite song mirchi by divine is airing on VH1 it should be aired on MTV Beats and 9xm and My jam by Siri is best now they're playing hindi hip hop To give competition To 9xm now 9xm is even more trash I miss the old 9xm where they play ready, Jab tak hai jaan, Hasee toh phasee, Chennai Express, Ek main aur ekk tu, race 2 Songs that time Was amazing I miss 2010 to 2013

Last edited:
I was shocked when My favourite song mirchi by divine is airing on VH1 it should be aired on MTV Beats and 9xm and My jam by Siri is best now they're playing hindi hip hop To give competition To 9xm now 9xm is even more trash I miss the old 9xm where they play ready, Jab tak hai jaan, Hasee toh phasee, Chennai Express, Ek main aur ekk tu, race 2 Songs that time Was amazing I miss 2010 to 2013
9XM is now playing songs in SD 4:3 Aspect Ratio.
The likes of 9XM, Mastiii and Zoom should have launched HD by now. Instead we have been witnessing the shutdowns of MTunes HD, Sony Rox HD and Nat Geo Music HD, among many others. Agreed that launching HD music channels is redundant with YouTube on one hand and Spotify/JioSaavn on the other, but it is still a big box that the broadcasters (except Viacom18) have not ticked, and likely won’t.

The likes of 9XM, Mastiii and Zoom should have launched HD by now. Instead we have been witnessing the shutdowns of MTunes HD, Sony Rox HD and Nat Geo Music HD, among many others. Agreed that launching HD music channels is redundant with YouTube on one hand and Spotify/JioSaavn on the other, but it is still a big box that the broadcasters (except Viacom18) have not ticked, and likely won’t.
Agreed Nat Geo Music Plays The Same Music the only one Good thing about this channel was they played My favourite song fast lane by bad meets evil it's Eminem's band when I bought my First hd box back in November 2016 I've got to watch m tunes hd And Sony Rox Was good until 2018 We got to see Back To back Remakes song I miss those days 2009 to 2017

Agreed Nat Geo Music Plays The Same Music the only one Good thing about this channel was they played My favourite song fast lane by bad meets evil it's Eminem's band when I bought my First hd box back in November 2016 I've got to watch m tunes hd And Sony Rox Was good until 2018 We got to see Back To back Remakes song I miss those days 2009 to 2017
Despite same repeated songs. We got some of the best indie songs of 2010s.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock