Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I agree. Such a bad managed channel and even picture quality is bad. Instead of focusing only on 00 year movies they can do mix of 2000-latest movies. Same goes for Sony Max 2 which is also airing very old films with a lot of Ads.

I just want Tata sky to add &xplorHD. It’s been 2 years now :(
I think that the COVID-19 pandemic will be over (and that means 2024 at the earliest) before either of these two things happen:
1. Tata Sky or another DTH adds &xplor HD.
2. Sony launches a Bollywood-focused SD/HD movie channel.

I think that the COVID-19 pandemic will be over (and that means 2024 at the earliest) before either of these two things happen:
1. Tata Sky or another DTH adds &xplor HD.
2. Sony launches a Bollywood-focused SD/HD movie channel.
Excuse me Covid 19 will finish on 2022 that means My Glory year and vaccines are going to happen and stop predicting rubbish things

It is continue to stay its just that we will be immune to it
Vaccine has come so please stop saying it will continue all the movie and series are getting postpone because of long corona all thanks to modi if he resigned then everything will be ok

JUST UNBELIEVABLE..!!

Sony Max(HD/SD) Is Promoting Max Premieres Of 2 Classic Comedy Movies Of Bollywood.

Sony Max/Sony Wah Didn't Use To Promote Renewed Movies And Just Aired It Though Sony Max 2 Promotes Renewed Movies.

But After A Very Long Time Sony Max Is Promoting Max Premieres Of 2 Classic Bollywood Movies.

I Hope They Continue This In Future Too
MAtMTgT.png

tdfMduF.png

Last edited:
JUST UNBELIEVABLE..!!

Sony Max(HD/SD) Is Promoting Max Premieres Of 2 Classic Comedy Movies Of Bollywood.

Sony Max/Sony Wah Didn't Use To Promote Renewed Movies And Just Aired It Though Sony Max 2 Promotes Renewed Movies.

But After A Very Long Time Sony Max Is Promoting Max Premieres Of 2 Classic Bollywood Movies.

I Hope They Continue This In Future Too
L9ki9pk.png
tdfMduF.png
Maybe now they are doing this After seeing how Zee And Star recently Got success after promoting renewed movies and getting good trp from renewed movies like Ghajini, Rowdy Rathore, Bhool Bhulaiya etc. So Finally some good move

Last edited:
Did Anyone Watch How Star Gold Is Promoting Coolie No. 1(1995)?
It Are Airing Tomorrow At 2 PM And The Tagline Of The Promo Is "Ek Hi Hai Asli Govinda Aur Ek Hi Hai Asli Coolie No. 1"(There's Only 1 Original Govinda And Only 1 Original Coolie No. 1)
What An Insult For Varun Dhawan And Co. :hehe: :biggrin::rofl2:
Star Trying Their Best To Bring Down VD's Coolie No. 1😂First They Promoted In This Way It When It Was Released On Amazon Prime Video And Now Today, On Its WTP On Zee Cinema, Star Is Again Promoting It In This Way And It Is Going To Air It Twice So That People Prefer Original Coolie No. 1 Over VD's Coolie No. 1
rYZjy9a.png
7VCNmEV.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock