Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Kids Movies Airing In Prime Slots After A Long Time And That Too On DD Free Dish Channels. I Think Its Summer Vacation Effect😉
eRC9nef.png

U4au8jT.png

Star Utsav airing as part of Hanuman Jayanti special just like they aired Ramayan all day on Ram Navami

I now feel sony made a very wrong decision by closing AXN, Sony Mix, Sony Rox, Sony Le Plex. They should have continued all with somewhat fine tuning content or may b rebranding but losing iconic chs or niche channels has made their bouquet not so attractive.

Also i feel in 2nd part of this year Sony will launch a Bollywood Movie Channel with both SD and HD feed

I now feel sony made a very wrong decision by closing AXN, Sony Mix, Sony Rox, Sony Le Plex. They should have continued all with somewhat fine tuning content or may b rebranding but losing iconic chs or niche channels has made their bouquet not so attractive.

Also i feel in 2nd part of this year Sony will launch a Bollywood Movie Channel with both SD and HD feed
They were confident of merge with viacom18

The only reason I don't buy their bouquet is Sab SD not being included in HD bouquet.

They were confident of merge with viacom18

Even with merger happening atleast Sony Mix, Sony Le Plex should have continued featuring old songs and mix songs respectively. Also AXN could have been non fiction, reality shows or action shows destination, they had gr8 shows. Sony Le Plex too had unique positioning which offer value to bouquet though not much in revenue

Finally Swades Airing For The 1st Time On TV After It Last Aired On UTV Movies Back In 2018 (On A Channel Available For All, Not Like &xplor HD Which Is Available Only On Airtel And Some Cable Operators)
DUwBGeF.png

Last edited:
Please post its schedule here
Today's Schedule:

8:02 AM - OK Jaanu
10:17 AM - The Legend Of Bhagat Singh
12:51 PM - Welcome
3:27 PM - Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
6:55 PM - Jeet
9:39 PM Krodh

Here You Can Watch Screenshot Of Colors Cineplex Bollywood On Jio TV👇🏻

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock