Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Source
Source
National Award Winning Movie, Making Of Lagaan, Chale Chale - The Luancy Of Film Making To Air Today On Zee Classic At 5 PM. It Used To Regularly Air On Zee Cinema(HD/SD) And Zee Classic But After The Launch Of &xplor HD, It Became An &xplor HD Exclusive And Never Aired On Any Other Channel. So Now Finally After 3 Years, It Is Coming Back On Zee Classic Today At 5 PM Marking The 20 Years Completion Of Lagaan Today
gOQZPS2.png
k9jDKcR.png

Last edited:
Don't know where to post. So posting it here. I saw ads on Al Jazeera English. Till date only BBC World News had ads on it's Indian feed.

Sony needs to launch a channel like Star Gold Select as it has many good critically acclaimed or niche audience films .... These films r not getting right airtime across their chs.... If they cannot do so then best to release hold of these

Sony needs to launch a channel like Star Gold Select as it has many good critically acclaimed or niche audience films .... These films r not getting right airtime across their chs.... If they cannot do so then best to release hold of these
Yes I agree with you,
I like Sony Max2, Zee Classic,Zee Bollywood,Colors Cineplex Bollywood.
Hope this era will continue, Only Bollywood movies.

Is there any chance of *Happii* and *Se7en* channel launch by SABGROUP!

Here is the pic's of a poster from SABGROUP Office where logos of Sabgroup channels are available including Happii and Se7en.
QWBLqIt.jpg
And in 2019 transmission of Se7en also was started but later it left from satellite with 2 another upcoming channel from SABGROUP "Tak Dhina Dhin", "Mouja Mosti". Later the Licence of Tak Dhina Dhin and Mouja Mosti were cancelled but Licence of "Se7en" is not cancelled.

4Ze0ljs.jpg
Even on AdhikariBrothers website there is a description that they will launch a northeast Channel and a Hindi GEC.
QvnHELE.jpg

We may expect launch of Se7en (Northeast Channel) and Happii (Hindi GEC) in near future!👍

But it's not confirm!

Last edited:
We may expect launch of Se7en (Northeast Channel) and Happii (Hindi GEC) in near future!👍

But it's not confirm!
Too much speculation is not good. Companies may announce something at one time, only to abandon them later without another word on it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock