Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Is it only me or u also feel that info bar (movie name) and logo of Star/disney hindi movie creates obstruction while watching movie....it should b shifted upwards like UTV Movies
It can be moved to the left side, just like Zee Cinema has the logo on the left and the movie name on the right. Or it can be moved slightly above like Sony Max (2).

All hindi movie channels of star/disney will air almost entirely bollywood content tomorrow, going forward this will b the regular schedule with very few dubbed south indian movies. Sony needs to wake up and acquire more bollywood films to succeed else will b left far behind

Zee Yuva Completed 1 Million subscribers on youtube.
T3zBysW.jpg

Impossible already available
Zee Telugu HD
Zee Cinemalu HD,
Always repeated movies in Zee Cinemalu,
&Tv brand in Telugu not possible,
Ok
Any other channels possible? Like Dangal, Sony, Star (star maa gold select) etc...

Sony Wah is experimenting strategy these days...some days bollywood films dominate all day while on rest r mixed or south indian films take centerstage. I feel so so happy when Sony Wah schedule is filled with bollywood films, just hope that they make permanent changes soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock