Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Can any body tell when star world premiere HD going to shutdown?
Because sundirect had removed this channel from platform today

Oh please don't open my mouth. Best packaging for DDFreeDish channel is Ishara and Sony Pal.
Yes Ishara is best
Sony Pal hasn't undergone change from its launch I guess then too it's nice
I still think that Star Utsav and Zee Anmol have the best graphics out of the DDFD Hindi GEC channels as they are professionally designed. Then Ishara and Colors Rishtey. Sony Pal has only a bunch of purple and pink diamonds in its graphics and it hasn’t rebranded since it launched. Shemaroo TV and Dangal are far worse.

I still think that Star Utsav and Zee Anmol have the best graphics out of the DDFD Hindi GEC channels as they are professionally designed.
Oh please... ✋
GIF by NBC

Star Utsav Movies primetime evening film slot moved to 8pm, earlier was 7pm.

Expecting changes in content and timings on Star Gold 2 too after its HD feed is launched

Planning to send list of films to star/disney which r good but not aired often...if u have names in mind plz share asap..will include them. Thanks

Discovery Science airing so many fresh, latest, news shows these days but hindi dubbing is not available for them...most probably a cost cutting measure and totally understandable keeping circumstances in mind ....overall channel has niche audience and English only feed works fine

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock