Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

PqlxcUg.jpg

Okay. But still it a nice move by discovery...had been sharing feedback with them since long about this
TLC is doing great. Problem here is they don't use Discovery Channel properly. There is so much repeats. Even casual fans nowadays have started complaining. If Discovery Science & Turbo doesn't have HD feed. Why not air some shows from these channels on main channel?

If the SD channel is in 16:9 resolution. It's fine. Take Sun Bangla, Curiosity Stream and Ishara TV for example. These 4:3 channels in stretched format is so terrible. Sometime I set my setting to 4:3 letterbox for best viewing experience without pixelation.

Depends on content too, if HD content is downrezzed to SD then it will still not cause much pixelation...major probelm is when content is shot in SD. I would b okay with 16:9 or if not use center cut option to omit black bars from SD aspect ratio. Buddy i have shared feedback with them to make Discovery Science transit to 16:9 aspect ratio, u too plz do it on Twitter...tag channel head in end for feedback to reach right person quick

TLC is doing great. Problem here is they don't use Discovery Channel properly. There is so much repeats. Even casual fans nowadays have started complaining. If Discovery Science & Turbo doesn't have HD feed. Why not air some shows from these channels on main channel?

TLC needs to add travel shows...i enjoyed watching it in 2000s ...later SD feed stopped thrm but TLC HD World aired these right from launch but now all gone. This feedback also i have shared msny times with them and did so again yesterday itself. I miss old Discovery HD Asia Feed which was amazing, later even India feed had good exclusive content then all stopped and now Discovery Channel has boring shows with excess repetition. I am also of opinion that if Discovery Science HD cannot b launched then make SD feed 16:9 compliant and air its shows on Discovery HD. Turbo shows r fine in SD feed, better convert it into DMax and add more vibrant shows rather than motor specific ones

Depends on content too, if HD content is downrezzed to SD then it will still not cause much pixelation...major probelm is when content is shot in SD. I would b okay with 16:9 or if not use center cut option to omit black bars from SD aspect ratio. Buddy i have shared feedback with them to make Discovery Science transit to 16:9 aspect ratio, u too plz do it on Twitter...tag channel head in end for feedback to reach right person quick
To my knowledge all of Discovery's content is shot in HD atleast. It makes to convert all channels from Discovery Network to 16:9 from 4:3. And stop making good content exclusive to Discovery+ in India too. They are the leader of infotainment genre.

To my knowledge all of Discovery's content is shot in HD atleast. It makes to convert all channels from Discovery Network to 16:9 from 4:3. And stop making good content exclusive to Discovery+ in India too. They are the leader of infotainment genre.

They r bringing app shows on tv slowly...Mission Frontline with Rana Daggubatti aired last week and Secrets of Sinnuali airing this week....they also know ratings r dipping, ads becoming scarce hence content strategy needs revamp...hope for best..will keep sharing feedback as always

They r bringing app shows on tv slowly...Mission Frontline with Rana Daggubatti aired last week and Secrets of Sinnuali airing this week....they also know ratings r dipping, ads becoming scarce hence content strategy needs revamp...hope for best..will keep sharing feedback as always
These Indian shows were made for television anyway. I am talking about International shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock