sony aath showing english movie in bengali dubbed

looks like movies only saturday and sunday

WTeQOEx.jpg

8RENaaK.jpg

sony aath showing english movie in bengali dubbed

looks like movies only saturday and sunday

WTeQOEx.jpg

8RENaaK.jpg
The Meg English movie rights with Sony Pix. They are dubbing movies from library of Sony.
So they can also dubbed Hollywood movies in Marathi.
I will love to watch Hollywood movies in Marathi & other languages as seen very few movies in Marathi.

Last edited:
They are premiering new movies every now and than. That's a clear sign of shutdown. Right?

In that case 9XO's social media handle is very much active. Don't see the channel being available on any platform.

Airing new movies does not indicate that channel will continue.... Even Star World airing new shows on its 10 pm slot on weekdays and Masterchef S13 is premiering soon. So even in exit period such things continue but yes i feel Star Movies most likely will continue or maybe they r planning some revamp

9XO is active on social media and i see them relaunching linear tv channel soon or have a digital exclusive music ch

Guys, my long-awaited article on Hindi movie channels has been published. Hope you all enjoy it. It’s a very long and interesting read, so take your time and do let me know how it is, and how well (impartially) each point has been covered.. :tup:

Guys, my long-awaited article on Hindi movie channels has been published. Hope you all enjoy it. It’s a very long and interesting read, so take your time and do let me know how it is, and how well (impartially) each point has been covered.. :tup:

Bro This has to be your Best, Keep It Up also I wanted you to mention banners which Sony Max 2 has like Suresh Productions, Guddu Dhanoa's Bhagwan Chitra Mandir Kohli Films with the exception of the horrendous Jaani Dushman Ek Anokhi Kahani, Ramsay Films, Vishesh Films and smaller banners like LV Prasad Films, Tina Films International,

I wanted you to mention banners which Sony Max 2 has like Suresh Productions, Guddu Dhanoa's Bhagwan Chitra Mandir Kohli Films with the exception of the horrendous Jaani Dushman Ek Anokhi Kahani, Ramsay Films, Vishesh Films and smaller banners like LV Prasad Films, Tina Films International,
Unfortunately I don’t know these banners very well and they will not be of interest to a general audience. I myself don’t know which of these banners produced which films as much as you or @dino29 bhai.

Unfortunately I don’t know these banners very well and they will not be of interest to a general audience. I myself don’t know which of these banners produced which films as much as you or @dino29 bhai.

Dada i read it last night and really impressed with ur writing skills. Excellent article and very well articulated. Covered all important information and linked them in best manner. Keep it up! Wish u the best for future articles, i m sure u will it will b even more awesome

Back
Top Bottom