Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,430
pp7ttSI.jpg

Star plus needs to bring back these simple mon to Fri black fonts and star needs to remove the golden fonts as it was too big FYI this is the screenshot of the yrhpk promo

That's the power of Government Channel..
Every DTH player updated their epg name at the time.
Jai Ho... Prasar Bharati

But, Private channel EPG name changing is before launch. 😜

So Power of Private channels are more than a government channel 😁

still no direction to change EPG name change in DTH🤔 I think from channel itself

Akash Bro, hence I said Power of Govt. Channel.

Zee Ganga rebranded 13 hours go, but still no dth or cable changes their epg to Zee Ganga :LOL:

Shemaroo Marathibana showing Telugu Dubbed Movies
Unexpected. I always thought that only Marathi movie channels will not show South dubbed movies as they value original Marathi cinema a lot. It seems not! This post is from March 2018.
That's why I feel our Marathi industry is best 💋:surprised:.
Most of movies are watchable & having good plot & most of them gets good response too. The Marathi audience is also well matured.so producers keen to produce more such films.
About masala movies,ritesh deshmukh tried to produce a movie called 'lai bhaari' which was like typical illogical masala film which didn't got good response as compared to other good films. I would say only 15 to 25 % films are like this but I never saw them much neither on tv nor in thatre.
Those 15 to 25 % films get acquired by fakt marathi & maiboli.

Unexpected. I always thought that only Marathi movie channels will not show South dubbed movies as they value original Marathi cinema a lot. It seems not! This post is from March 2018.
Unexpected. I always thought that only Marathi movie channels will not show South dubbed movies as they value original Marathi cinema a lot. It seems not! This post is from M
Even I can't believe this one...
Marthi movies 80% natural good content movies but last 3 years they trying glamours movies which is not good sign..
Salman Khan Reitiesh other Bollywood going to marathi industry ruining their cultural movies with adding masala

No bro you are wrong marathi entertainment and movie channels airs Marathi movies mostly very less dubbed movies Zee Talkies airs 95% Marathi movies and Premiers & good movies on Weekends.
Zee Talkies also has dubbed Some Hollywood, bollywood & south movies but they are countable very less now they stopped dubbing.

Back
Top Bottom