Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

i agree with you , thats why etv bal bharat decided to have more indian language audio feeds for their kids channels as they know there is demand for kids content in other indian languages as well , they do used to earlier air kids movies in etv gec channel long back. i do hope Disney kids channels in future atleast increase their audio feeds option gradually
Kids mostly understand their mother tongue then English so the language of kids channel should be in regional languages too other then English. It is good for kids and channel both. Channels like Sonic, Nick have so many audio feeds also Sony Yay and Hungama, Disney, Discovery kids & Pogo this are available in least 2/4 languages.

SRK Birthday Special Tomorrow

Star Gold
Darr
Mohabbatein
Dil To Pagal Hai
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

Star Utsav Movies
Bhoothnath

Colors Cineplex Bollywood
Chamatkar
Chalte Chalte

Sony Max 2
Ram Jaane
Veer Zaara

Sony Wah
Deewana

Zee Bollywood
Dil Aashna Hai
Koyla
Pardes
Baazigar
Raees
Trimurti

Max International HD
Chak De India
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Veer Zaara
Fan

Zee Cinema International
Don
Jab Harry Met Sejal
Zero

Colors CIneplex USA
Chennai Express
Chaahat
Now a days iam bored with these birthday movies , repeating same movies

Is this any link between Studio Yuva and Good Times.

Studio Yuva showing Kingfisher Calender and Yoga Programs of Good Times.

The Ministry of Broadcasting in our country never makes decisions based on people's opinion.
TV channels earn revenue as soon as they get a lot of advertisements. But all the mass media companies in our country not only generate huge advertising revenue but also impose huge subscriptions on the audience. That is, most of the big companies' pay channels charge a maximum of Rs 19 + GST from the audience as fixed by TRAI. It's definitely a loot.
Channels with higher advertising revenue should either opt out or reduce the subscription amount. Otherwise the ad should be reduced. It would be a pity if the audience had to pay a huge amount to watch the channel and then tolerate the flow of advertisements.

In addition, the network carriage fee is another liability. This system has been followed for ages. How can this be put to an end? Can't bring a public interest petition if the audience in this forum tries?

Suryopashna Chhath Mahaparv / Live on DD Bihar

0cFCU3F.jpg

Last night was watching Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury on &Flix HD. I thought it was in Chinese. Was watching for like 10-15 minutes. And it didn't sounded Chinese or Cantonese at all. It was really weird. It sounded more like one of those South Indian movies. It took me 10 minutes to notice the banner above where it says available in English, Hindi and Telugu. Telugu for some reason was my default language on my Tata Sky box.

Not found any foreign channel thread, asking here what of channel is KBS World its news or GEC? Its like TV5 monde or ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock