Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

A sad tale of two channels. Star Gold is giving proper airtime to a previously Sony owned movie at a proper time slot. Sony despite losing rights of most movies they owned. Sony yet airs movies at watershed hours.
TQwHpZc.png

RJ8aaok.png

Though Marvel HQ shows Pokemon movies premier promos in English while airing they only air in Hindi , Tamil & Telegu - they should try to also air it in English along with other three Indian language dub/audio feed . I don't know whether its mine cable there is no English audio feed option for marvel HQ though only few shows comes in English even when showing Hindi , yet few promos and shows are still automatically shown in English. hope they sort out the issue.

Shows like News Sensex, The Times Drive Show and Anjaan Saach are so refreshing change for an Indian news channels. I think they need to experiment with dedicated shows for World News. Apart from news debates Times Now Navbharat HD excels in other segments than it's rivals.
iKdKHob.jpg

Shows like News Sensex, The Times Drive Show and Anjaan Saach are so refreshing change for an Indian news channels. I think they need to experiment with dedicated shows for World News. Apart from news debates Times Now Navbharat HD excels in other segments than it's rivals.
iKdKHob.jpg
But that hideously huge logo prevents me from watching that channel

Though Marvel HQ shows Pokemon movies premier promos in English while airing they only air in Hindi , Tamil & Telegu - they should try to also air it in English along with other three Indian language dub/audio feed . I don't know whether its mine cable there is no English audio feed option for marvel HQ though only few shows comes in English even when showing Hindi , yet few promos and shows are still automatically shown in English. hope they sort out the issue.
Hindi, Tamil & Telugu are not only languages of India there are others too. They should air in most of Indian languages and if it's not possible then atleast in main languages where viewership in language is more for a content from people like Marathi, Kannada, Bengali & Malayalam.
What I think is everyone should get chance to watch a good content in his her mother tongue.

Last edited:
Hindi, Tamil & Telugu are not only languages of India there are others too. They should air in most of Indian languages and if it's not possible then atleast in main languages where viewership is more like Marathi, Kannada, Bengali & Malayalam.
What I think is everyone should get chance to watch a good content in his her mother tongue.
The hard truth is that most of the dubbed audiences will always be from Hindi, Tamil and Telugu only. English movie channels, kids channels (some but not all) and infotainment/lifestyle channels (except Discovery, Nat Geo and History TV18) are very unlikely to include any regional language feeds other than Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. It may be very effort-intensive to do the dubbing for the other languages, so they stick to these three feeds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock