Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

On Occasion of Christmas, Watch Vh1 Winter Wonderland today at 1 PM and 5 PM on Vh1

HZO3G2P.jpg

The Movie of the century (for me) airing currently on Sony Wah on its 12th Anniversary
Z0z72qg.png
5JjU8VS.png
I am watching it right now. I planned to do same 3 days back when promo aired during All The Best. Despite watching it last week. I am going through serious episode of depression. Despite having subscription of almost OTT service. I still decided to watch this. There is something about this movie that enhances your mood. Be it all the songs or that beautiful cinematography at the beginning and end. Ofcourse, Chatur's speech is cherry on top. It's the only movie I can watch 1000s of times without getting bored.

I think Star/disney has deliberately not scheduled any popular bollywood film on Star Gold 2 and Star Utsav Movies as they would not want fragmentation of bollywood movie audience among its chs and rather want Bhuj to have max eyeballs glued to it. They have 4 dubbed south indian films on Star Gold 2 and Star Utsav Movies in evening primetime which will help them compete with other broadcasters in this genre.
Smart Strategy considering that Bhuj is quite a below average film

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock