Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Vh1 butchered the name of Billie Eilish.
BPDehJh.jpg

Never seen Congratulations, you made it here on time! on Comedy Central before (I do not watch the channel; I am talking about forum SS). I know that Viacom18 English channels have a sense of humour but I have never seen this particular line before.
You will never see it. It was specifically sent to me as I had made it on time.

Billie's birthday shared with 00s pop singer Christina Aguilera she's known for her songs genie in a bottle and beautiful
Okay, got who you talking about. She disappeared. I think she use to be a judge in The Voice. I wish The Voice was still televised on tv along well with Jimmy Fallon. Just watched Ariana singing Stronger and Kelly Clarkson singing Break Free which I thought would never happen. Watching Blake butcher Shake It Off was hilarious.
Source

At least Star has got Lily Singh who I don't really like.

magicpin joins hands with Republic Media to build Bharat’s retail

magicpin, India’s leading platform for discovery and savings in offline retail, has entered into a first of its kind partnership with Republic Media to spread magicpin’s message to a wider audience across Bharat. This partnership will ensure that the message is delivered to millions of consumers, retailers and brands across the length and breadth of the country.

The partnership will include media coverage on Republic TV, Republic Bharat and digital channels including magicpin’s social media handles. Arnab Goswami announced the partnership deal formally on Tuesday, 14th December during prime time debate at 10 pm.

Okay, got who you talking about. She disappeared. I think she use to be a judge in The Voice. I wish The Voice was still televised on tv along well with Jimmy Fallon. Just watched Ariana singing Stronger and Kelly Clarkson singing Break Free which I thought would never happen. Watching Blake butcher Shake It Off was hilarious.
Source

At least Star has got Lily Singh who I don't really like.
The voice was use to Air on AXN after AXN Shutdown these shows aren't airing and Christina Aguilera hasn't disappeared she released pa mí muchaschas 2 months ago and she recently got icon award on people choice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock