Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Bro I know some movies is repeating in zee channels but they are not in right position to revamp their channels or library both sony-zee is working on merger process give them some time till Aug or Sept once the merger process completed their will be lots of changes till then let them enjoy. Sony-zee is trying something new to their viewers already sony started sharing movies from zee. Yes agree their is no doubt that Disney-Star is leading all thanks to disney who gave oxygen on right time to star.

Well buddy i hope they improve upon bollywood content in near future but what i was state is that zee already (pre merger) has huge bollywood movie library and has not utilised it well. Your assessment would have been correct had zee not had good number of bollywood films in its library and merger would have helped in scaling up bollywood film library which is not the case

Star/disney has still not come out with updated NTO 2.0 compliant RIO, deadline for same was Feb 28. I guess then they will implement the RIO which had been published in October 2021. Also March 31 is deadline for DPO's to submit their bouquet, pricing details with TRAI but i do not see any operator coming out with these details as yet

Star/disney has still not come out with updated NTO 2.0 compliant RIO, deadline for same was Feb 28. I guess then they will implement the RIO which had been published in October 2021. Also March 31 is deadline for DPO's to submit their bouquet, pricing details with TRAI but i do not see any operator coming out with these details as yet
Hopefully Disney-Star will take a decision soon since other broadcasters are launching new channels, and furthermore there are signs of Pravah Picture coming soon. The channels may be launched during or after the IPL.

6TshwkZ.png

Goldmines Bhojpuri Official Logo . Launching on 1st April from Goldmines Telefilms . Will be available on DD FD & Other DTHs from Launch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock