Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Just like incase of goldmine telefilms old licence of Dhinchaak was surrendered and fresh licence of Goldmines came into play , same is the story with Pen Studios wherein old licence of BFlix has been surrendered to original owner and a fresh licence in name of BFlix+ now activated. Could also b that old licence r held by goldmines telefilms and pen studio who have rented these to others. All these licences r valid and can b seen under TV chs list on broadcastseva portal

Is Mtunes+ available at present on any cable tv network in india?
Yes I had seen at my native place in local cable. It was available and repeating 3-4 songs.Already ilove struggling so dont know whether they will have a full fledged launch for Mtunes + in future.

Last edited:
I think warner media should consider launching a kids channel on DD Free Dish, they can launch a new channel or may be revamp Discovery Kids and make it available on DD Free Dish. They have really good library of old and new kids content and I m sure the channel will garner huge ratings. This will also give boost to the overall success of their kids tv channels business which in last few years has not been performing that well

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock