Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Why Tamil Tv channels not premiering Bollywood movies??
Y they focusing on south Indian film?
R south Indian flims are too gud compared to bollywood? Can any one explain me

In TN Hindi movies having more fans. But channels not understand😉😉
It's not like that bro
tWP3u44.jpg

Nu88CpO.jpg

FQXV3f8.jpg

Source

Source

Source

And many more . Bollywood movies airing on Tamil Channels is limited but it is definitely happening

But selected movies only premiering bro. These movies already dubbed and released in tamil. I asking about channels side.

Shemaroo Entertainment will be investing Rs 50 crore in new initiatives like the broadcast and the video streaming businesses during the ongoing FY23 fiscal, a top company official has stated. The company had invested Rs 67 crore in new initiatives in FY22.

The company's new initiatives include TV channels Shemaroo TV, Shemaroo MarathiBana, and the recently launched Shemaroo Umang. The OTT business comprises of ShemarooMe app.

Looks like another reason why Sony is repeating Paagalpanti in past few weeks is bcoz Bhool Bhulaiya 2 movie was getting released / has released and this is another T Series movie which is directed by Aneez Bazmee.

Sony usually does so and airs such movies which has connection with forthcoming releases whose rights they have. Bachchan Panday - Tashan, KGF2 - Panipat and Jersey (Hindi) - Jersey (dubbed) r few examples where latter movie was aired to promote the former

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock