Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Why does zee never air Hum Aapke Hai Koun and Hum Saath Saath Hai outside of zee cinema? Let alone airing on its other hindi movie channels, these movies r not aired even on Zee Cinema HD.

I understand that these r very special, iconic and prominent films but even other broadcasters have such movies but they never restrict such movies to one channel alone
Zee cinema HD is for new movies,90's movies are being shown in the afternoon slots,Vivah movie does get air on ZEE tv HD

I don't think Disney-Star will try to acquire IPL rights again because they lost many big banners and films in 2017-18 to other broadcasters just to acquire IPS also Disney-Star failed to get ratings from IPL tournaments. So I think they should try to focus on acquire films and banners from other broadcasters to be in the race.
IPL needs to be shut down permanently, 20-20 world cup should be scheduled every year

I don't think Disney-Star will try to acquire IPL rights again because they lost many big banners and films in 2017-18 to other broadcasters just to acquire IPS also Disney-Star failed to get ratings from IPL tournaments. So I think they should try to focus on acquire films and banners from other broadcasters to be in the race.

It is the quite the opposite they have acquired maximum movies in last 2 or 3 years, only certain banners have shifted but many have come onboard and there r several films which they have brought in from library companies. Regarding IPL, it has been a major success for them be it on TV or OTT or syndicating global rights.

I believe if rights of IPL come at very exorbitant price then even sony will show less interest and viacom18 might grab the rights. It is all about being somewhat financially viable, little loss incurred is fine as it still helps gain subscribers and increase valuation of the parent company of the broadcasters and these days it is extremely important thing which us considered by the market watchers. Let us what happens in the near future

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock