Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Buddy they may have been the 1st player to enter certain genre but that does not they created market for others. Any broadcaster with good strategy and plans can enter and succeed , no matter if they r 1st to enter or last
I mean to say other broadcasters copied the formula of Zee, e.g.
Launching multiple movie channels Zee Cinema/Zee classic/Zee action/Zee premiere parallely star launched gold/2/utsav movies,....sony launched set max/2/Wah ...colors also followed the same path

@YouRight12345 Kochanie, dzień dobry! If you are indeed from Poland as you say, you will understand the meaning of this sentence. :smile2:
Nie Ma Za Co! Jak się Masz?

I joined this forum because i really love Indian cinema & i wanted to know more about Indian entertainment industry overall. From past few months, i have been secretly seeing and observing everyone here. I really like how you guys are super crazy about bollywood films, infact i have been introduced to some really good content.

Major shoutout to @dino29, @JollyLNB & @iDJ
I have learnt many things from you guys, when it comes to proper knowledge & deep industry insights.

Last edited:
Star plus was 'English GEC', check my statement I clearly mentioned that 'Zee TV was first 24 hour Hindi GEC'. you are right about 'ESPN StarSports' though, but there is a twist , Star & Zee were together 'at that time ' & wasn't 2 separate entities, Zee has launched above mentioned channels & hence deserve 'credit'. If you doubt 'reliability ', then you are always free to quit, simply 'sign out '

Buddy if he is raising questions on certain facts u had put forward then answer them with a more softer tone. Request u too to plz don't use words or state things which r likely to hurt others or cause arguments 🙏

I mean to say other broadcasters copied the formula of Zee, e.g.
Launching multiple movie channels Zee Cinema/Zee classic/Zee action/Zee premiere parallely star launched gold/2/utsav movies,....sony launched set max/2/Wah ...colors also followed the same path

Buddy, this happens in every sector. Also star/disney has done many things which others have copied. It is not about doing something first but how to build on it, bring in new ideas or strategy and move ahead and this is where star/disney had triumphed over zee in last 15 or 20 years thus they r in leadership position. Zee can imorove a lot and compete strongly with star / disney which is why i keep sharing feedback with them on regular basis and even discuss it here. I want all broadcasters to do well, ofcourse in all things everyone won't b a winner but atleast best effort should b put in. Healthy competition is always good for any sector

Buddy if he is raising questions on certain facts u had put forward then answer them with a more softer tone. Request u too to plz don't use words or state things which r likely to hurt others or cause arguments 🙏
I'm not hurt, it's just that i can't stand those who say things without knowing proper information.
Also, I'm "her".

Zee Cinema HD now simulcasting schedule of SD feed. This maybe bad news but it may also signal a good news which is in waiting in the coming days. 1stly from now on other hindi movie chs of zee may air less dubbed south indian movies (except zee anmol cinema which may air few dubbed south indian movies as it has to cater to DD Free Dish viewers). Also Sony Max may soon become a movie channel focusing primarily on bollywood and dubbed hollywood movies, already Ghostbusters Afterlife is being premiered tomorrow on Sony Max rather than And Pictures which until now premired all such films from sony pictures / columbia pictures. Even a revamp of strategy across other sony/zee hindi movie chs might happen very soon as integration of film library and other merger obligations r completed

Really tired seeing posts by blind Zee fanboys as if other broadcasters are nothing. When Star came in India, they launched India’s first private owned television channel StarPlus on February 21 in year 1992. I never see anyone of you acknowledging that fact. Both Star & Zee expanded it’s regional reach by acquiring local networks like Vijay Television & Alpha. Initially both Star & Zee did not expanded it’s regional reach on its own. You can’t give them the credit that the said company launched channels in new markets, they expanded it’s reach by acquiring a well established network. Star were the first major network to enter sports broadcasting via Prime Sports in year 1992 which later became ESPN StarSports & now known as StarSports. Zee Sports on the other hand, launched in year 2005. Star was the first network to launch HD channels. Network 18 was the first network to launch a shopping channel which later got shutdown.

I’m really doubting reliability of this forum. People really sharing half baked information just to satisfy their ego.
Dude think well before u post something I've better answer for ur post but am keeping myself shut because I had huge respect for this forum and and forum rules coming me and @dino29 bhai arguments it is from beginning from when I joined this forum but we never hurt each other. Every broadcaster needs to improve in their different terms if region if u can't digest our posts its better u stay away from this.

Last month did anyone watch the the world television premiere of Tadap ? If so , can u plz confirm whether they aired the movie with or without kissing scenes?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock