Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Looks like I missed a major controversy guys @JollyLNB , @dino29 @MFan9724. All the jokes aside, I guess we are back
3 Idiots Reaction GIF by GrowthX

Zee Cinema HD simulcasting SD content won't deliver good results if they r planning to air more dubbed south indian movies on it.

We already discussed few months back with proper reasoning why HD hindi movie channels need to be driven by bollywood content.

They must taken the decision as currently both SD and HD feed of the channel are not included in same bouquet though it is allowed if content is different on both feeds. Why they did not do so is what i cannot understand, maybe as New NTO 2.0 RIO implementation is taking time and in current RIO these changes cannot b made.

Still i do not think this is right decision and there won't be any HD subscribers who would have demanded this. Infact while sharing feedback with zee network hindi movie channels head i had tweeted link of the thread where we discussed about best content strategy of HD chs and it included various other points including importance of maintaining balance between dubbed south indian movies and bollywood content on SD channels

Infact what needed to b done was that Zee Cinema HD should have added more new and old popular movies to its schedule to get good viewership

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock