Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Wheni was in 8th std nobody was home I was watching FTV on mute mode but my dad was standing behind me I don't know when he came dad caught me and u know what happens next.

This happens most of the kids that time :LOL:, Kya din the woh bhi (memories).
Back then censor board was fair, in daytime also they allowed to telecast 'those type of shows ', but things are changed now

One of my classmates works there. It is very much functional
Wasn't it banned long time ago ?

While watching FTV I was afraid from fear of my dad but today's generation kids and youths watch web series infront of their parents without fear kya Zamana agaya hai.

Waqt Waqt ki baat hoti hai bhai . Pehle 1/2 chai bahut chalti thi , aajkal pizza se niche baat hi nahi aati 😒

I think it is also because parents have set their child free . Pehle pita ji agar saamne aa jaye toh huwa khisak jaati thi , aur aajkal , pita ji bhi bro banne lage hain . Bhagwan maalik hain ab is dharti ka .

Last edited:
Wasn't it banned long time ago ?

Nope its still functional

While watching FTV I was afraid from fear of my dad but today's generation kids and youths watch web series infront of their parents without fear kya Zamana agaya hai.
But irony is censorship required for ' web series ' & board implemented it on 'tv' menas it is okay to watch p**n on the pretext of watching 'web series' but it's not ok to watch bikini cladded women on 'Fashion TV '

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock