Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Had any 1 noticed B4U channels using south dubbed movie certificate for GHATAK LETHAL movie.

Zee cinema has replaced many logos from 2000 to 2017 but the similar fact is they never changed the colour GREEN  it remains same.
Baxuajr.jpg
hzfnICX.jpg

hzfnICX.jpg

Star World premiere HD is only showing Koffee with Karan these days. Star world too showing same show with 80% occupancy in its schedule.

They should really shut down both these channels for their own good and at least out of respect for what star world was before.

Star World premiere HD is only showing Koffee with Karan these days. Star world too showing same show with 80% occupancy in its schedule.

They should really shut down both these channels for their own good and at least out of respect for what star world was before.

Wait for sometime buddy. They will shut down star world premiere for sure. Regarding Star World i have shared a brilliant / refreshed content strategy with star/disney that will help revive the channel and cater to both emerging and evolved audience. This strategy if implemented will keep content acquisition cost under check, deliver good ratings for the channel thus translating into healthy ad / subscription revenue.

I am hoping that Team Star/Disney revamps Star World soon and brings engaging, entertaining, interesting content to viewers.

English GEC channels still have huge potential to succeed on TV if well curated content which is packaged well is aired on the channel and a clear drawn plan is drawn how to reach out to target audience

Currently as we in India r getting Fashion TV Asia Feed which runs as per Japanese Time hence Midnite Haute and Swimwear show would b airing between 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST. Any Tata Play or Cable TV user getting the channel can confirm the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock