Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Zee Cinema was airing Hindi subtitles for some Kashmiri Dialogue on World Television premiere Of Kashmir Files. I think in future, they might bring subtitles for all of their movies

eCs36Js.jpg

Last edited:
May be zee cinema has bad AQ and PQ but in coming days its has many bollywood WTPs lined up compare to other broadcasters.

Zee Cinema audio and video quality is quite good, other zee hindi movie channels have rather poor/average audio and video quality .

Yes, zee cinema has many big bollywood movie premieres lined up in coming days/weeks/months but as we know most of the new bollywood movies aren't that good and another issue is that zee cinema is in similar situation like sony max... Bcoz it has paid too much focus to dubbed south indian movies in last 5 years hence their bollywood audience base seems to have thinned. Sooryavanshi was a big hit in theatres and a pure bollywood masala movie but judging by the airing pattern of this movie on zee cinema i do not think it has managed to garner good ratings, even its premiere ratings on zee cinema were far below what was expected.

Sony/Zee need to develop either Sony Max or Zee Cinema as a key destination for bollywood content and build a robust bollywood audience base for it. Surely one can see Sony Max moving forward on this path but it will take some time to achieve desired results, i think later on Sooryavanshi should premiere on Sony Max which would fetch good ratings

Zee Cinema audio and video quality is quite good, other zee hindi movie channels have rather poor/average audio and video quality .

Yes, zee cinema has many big bollywood movie premieres lined up in coming days/weeks/months but as we know most of the new bollywood movies aren't that good and another issue is that zee cinema is in similar situation like sony max... Bcoz it has paid too much focus to dubbed south indian movies in last 5 years hence their bollywood audience base seems to have thinned. Sooryavanshi was a big hit in theatres and a pure bollywood masala movie but judging by the airing pattern of this movie on zee cinema i do not think it has managed to garner good ratings, even its premiere ratings on zee cinema were far below what was expected.

Sony/Zee need to develop either Sony Max or Zee Cinema as a key destination for bollywood content and build a robust bollywood audience base for it. Surely one can see Sony Max moving forward on this path but it will take some time to achieve desired results, i think later on Sooryavanshi should premiere on Sony Max which would fetch good ratings
Bro if every broadcaster runs behind trp and ratings then what about below average films? thanks to zee and Sony atleast they are giving space to them this is actual reason producers/makers/actors moving to zee-sony for their upcoming films.

Bro if every broadcaster runs behind trp and ratings then what about below average films? thanks to zee and Sony atleast they are giving space to them this is actual reason producers/makers/actors moving to zee-sony for their upcoming films.

Buddy yesterday night u had liked my above post which u again cancelled in the morning and now countering the same. Sometimes u should accept the facts as they r .

Coming to ur point, where did i say that smaller films should not be given space? All i said is that a balanced content strategy is important. Also star/disney airs more of such movies on its main channels as well as has a dedicated channel Star Gold Select for it. Zee airs such offbeat, critically acclaimed cinema only on certain slots on And Pictures HD while And Xplor HD is a dedicated channel for it but still not available everywhere. Sony has started giving some key slots to such movies in last 5 or 6 months but still mostly these movies r restricted to watershed hours.

In my post i had stated a different point that zee cinema has big focus on dubbed south indian movies hence bollywood films aren't seem to b performing that well on it. I gave example of sooryavanshi which is a big bollywood masala movie . I guess u misunderstood the point i was trying to convey.

Buddy yesterday night u had liked my above post which u again cancelled in the morning and now countering the same. Sometimes u should accept the facts as they r .

Coming to ur point, where did i say that smaller films should not be given space? All i said is that a balanced content strategy is important. Also star/disney airs more of such movies on its main channels as well as has a dedicated channel Star Gold Select for it. Zee airs such offbeat, critically acclaimed cinema only on certain slots on And Pictures HD while And Xplor HD is a dedicated channel for it but still not available everywhere. Sony has started giving some key slots to such movies in last 5 or 6 months but still mostly these movies r restricted to watershed hours.

In my post i had stated a different point that zee cinema has big focus on dubbed south indian movies hence bollywood films aren't seem to b performing that well on it. I gave example of sooryavanshi which is a big bollywood masala movie . I guess u misunderstood the point i was trying to convey.
Bro once I liked any post I'll not dislike again 1st read my post I Said zee is giving space for below average films which Disney-Star doesn't give

Bro once I liked any post I'll not dislike again 1st read my post I Said zee is giving space for below average films which Disney-Star doesn't give

Buddy, You had liked the post last night but retracted it this morning. I did not take screenshot of same so cannot present it as proof, maybe moderators can help on this as they surely b having all the data about activities performed by a member

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock