Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,381
Just now i got the news from my friend he's working as a one of the ME of captain network .. he heard the news that captain network going to shutdown this year @PR kumar @Jokerz
Just now I seeing

@Sai Jai I think may be Captain news channel
Captain TV will be continue
Because

Whenever I contact captain TV they saying it will take year end sir ,but it will be added soon 😂

Just now I seeing

@Sai Jai I think may be Captain news channel
Captain TV will be continue
Because

Whenever I contact captain TV they saying it will take year end sir ,but it will be added soon 😂
Hmm may be bro but after 2021 assembly elections they're in deep money loss from March 2022 captain network employees salary on hold due to that lot of employees went off from job that's why they hired new employees from may till now you can see hiring scroll in captain tv .. let's see captain network fate

Hmm may be bro but after 2021 assembly elections they're in deep money loss from March 2022 captain network employees salary on hold due to that lot of employees went off from job that's why they hired new employees from may till now you can see hiring scroll in captain tv .. let's see captain network fate
Yaa in captain news scrolling will running regarding job vacancy . sometimes I watch Captain news in you tube live

Very sad to see Captain Network 😔

Two days before I chat with Captain TV staff he said I left from Captain TV sir , but I told your request to our office .

But

Most Captain news will be off air soon.

Captain TV will run like velicham tv , Makkal tv

News +entertainment ..

Hope Captain TV should run..

Even "Vignaharta Ganesh" is also Joining Sony Wah from today onwards, Only 2 or 3 movies for prime time and 1 or 2 in watershed hours, rest remains time slots for Fillers, Extra Shots Special, Parde Ke Peeche Special

Some changes are going to happen in coming days/months, that Sony Team doesn't want to inform viewers about...🧐🤔🤔

Even "Vignaharta Ganesh" is also Joining Sony Wah from today onwards, Only 2 or 3 movies for prime time and 1 or 2 in watershed hours, rest remains time slots for Fillers, Extra Shots Special, Parde Ke Peeche Special

Some changes are going to happen in coming days/months, that Sony Team doesn't want to inform viewers about...🧐🤔🤔
Merger effect,
Even Sony SAB head also said that "24hrs comedy script impossible"

Contiloe Films / production shows likely to expire soon from sony, been on repeat mode on sony pal and now Vighanharta Ganesh is airing even on Sony Wah

Contiloe Films / production shows likely to expire soon from sony, been on repeat mode on sony pal and now Vighanharta Ganesh is airing even on Sony Wah
Either Viacom 18 or Disney-Star will be their new Partner/Broadcaster I guess, Because they need to Improve in Their GEC sector (How can I forget Zee, they also need to improve in GEC Sector)

Sony, Star, and Viacom 18 need to improve in Kids/Cartoon Sector too, with All the Channels they Have - SONY YAY!, Disney Channel, Sonic Niclodeon, Super Hungama, Hungama TV, Pogo, Cartoon Network (though CN is improving, but more improvement is needed), they don't show much quality cartoons/Animes......and which the have are overrated and repeated for long hours on their channels, keeping very less Cartoons/animes in their in the schedules, even having a vast library 🤷‍♂️
And sometimes even shift any cartoon for short period to one and then another (ex. Nick<->Sonic, pogo<->CN, Disney<-Super Hungama->Hungama->Disney)
Hoping for some quick change 😃

Last edited:
Then Maybe Baalveer, Baalveer Returns, Adaalat & Crime Patrol will also shift, because they are also produced by Contiloe Productions

Back
Top Bottom