Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

As many have discussed and gave their opinions on being Zee action having similiar movie content strategy as well as Scheduling to Zee Anmol Cinema & Zee Bollywood being having same movie content strategy as well as scheduling to Zee Classic, So while selecting channels on individual basis should I select Zee Classic and Zee Anmol Cinema or opposite ????

Which one would be profitable ???
Any other suggestions ??🙂😀

Choose all, they hardly cost a few rupees. Zee Classic airs many retro bollywood movies which r not aired on other hindi movie chs of zee and though some r aired but not that regularly.
Zee Action mostly airs mix of low budget and popular bollywood movies, Zee Bollywood airs popular bollywood movies from 80s to 2000s and sometimes recent films too. Zee Anmol Cinema airs mix of all content.

Though they have improved somewhat is scheduling of films but lot still needs to done. They need to air more and different bollywood movies so that not only bollywood content goes up across their channels but repetition also remains low

I think some big or small broadcaster should consider launching a spiritual channel which features devotional songs, religious movies, documentaries about religious places/people/festivals etc. Such a channel is much needed.

There r 2 channels namely Divya and Bhakti Sagar which play devotional songs but still i feel there is a lot more content in this genre which does not find space even on these channels. Bhakti Sagar infact is available only on very few cable tv platforms.

Shemaroo might b planning to start such a channel and i hope in future T Series too launches a religious channel or ties up with some broadcaster for such a channel bcoz they have excellent library of religious/spiritual content.

Zee Jagran was launched in early 2000s promising to air spiritual shows, songs and movies but sadly was not successful in getting the ratings. Maybe zee can try reentering this genre as now with digitization completed there is huge possibility that the channel will succeed in delivering good ratings.

Also an International Cinema / Foreign Language Cinema as well as Classic Hollywood Cinema channel should b launched in India. Really miss Lumiere Movies, UTV World Movies, MGM, TCM :(

Star/disney, Times Network, Zee/Sony can try entering this genre

Last night i was planning to write to Warner Bros - Discovery to enquire about plans to bring back TCM as linear channel in India and if this is not happening then atleast launch it as a SVoD Service but unfortunately their mail id not listed on website nor do their concerned senior people r present / active on twitter hence was unable to do so.

Later today might send feedback to Times Network and their movie cluster head requesting to launch a channel for World Cinema or accommodate them on MN+

Star Gold is currently airing Bhool Bhulaiyaa & also promoting it for next Saturday simultaneously:clap2:
gDWNQZx.jpg

UtH4QrC.png

Bro, Kindly provide eMail id and Contact number ,website of MK Television (Tamizh) Network Limited.Not able to get from Google search.
Thanks in advance.

Bro, Kindly provide eMail id and Contact number ,website of MK Television (Tamizh) Network Limited.Not able to get from Google search.
Thanks in advance.
Recently they are not active bro

You can try in Google search

Mk TV contact number .

U will get landline number ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock