Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Either Viacom 18 or Disney-Star will be their new Partner/Broadcaster I guess, Because they need to Improve in Their GEC sector (How can I forget Zee, they also need to improve in GEC Sector)

Sony, Star, and Viacom 18 need to improve in Kids/Cartoon Sector too, with All the Channels they Have - SONY YAY!, Disney Channel, Sonic Niclodeon, Super Hungama, Hungama TV, Pogo, Cartoon Network (though CN is improving, but more improvement is needed), they don't show much quality cartoons/Animes......and which the have are overrated and repeated for long hours on their channels, keeping very less Cartoons/animes in their in the schedules, even having a vast library 🤷‍♂️
And sometimes even shift any cartoon for short period to one and then another (ex. Nick<->Sonic, pogo<->CN, Disney<-Super Hungama->Hungama->Disney)
Hoping for some quick change 😃

Super Hungam does air many anime and international shows. Cartoon channels have to air home grown shows or other content which delivers good ratings hence anime or international shows which have limited appeal as compared to popular desi cartoon shows are not available on many channels though things r changing and i am sure more varied content will be available across cartoon /kids channels in near future. Super Hungama, Disney International HD, Cartoon Network, Nick HD+, CBeebies, ETV Bal Bharat, Gubbare already air some nice content.... Even Sony Yay has brought in few anime shows

I even expect Optimystix to also shift from sony soon
tFEAKSL.gif

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock