Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,390
  • Views Views: Views 1,052,249
I remember that two big things were launched on this day in 2016. One was the Jio network. They had all services free for many months but I could not make use of it as I was preparing for JEE at the time.

The other was Sony Sab HD. I think it was launched too late for me since I had to stop watching TMKOC after my 10th Board exams in March 2016 and the channel was launched only in September.

It had a very nice and unique graphics package at the time which lasted only for nine months. Then came the Haste Raho India rebrand in June 2017. After that the channel has kept changing its graphics every year or so (like Colors Kannada) and I have stopped bothering about it since 2018. But the Sony Sab graphics of the mid-2010s (and above all the 2013 graphics, designed by Steinbranding) were a different emotion for me. :smile2:

2013 rebrand:

2016 rebrand:
As an child of 6th standard, I was very excited for violet theme of sab tv and launch of sab hd. But I was having only sab tv sd when the serial promo comes and they say watch on sab and sab hd, I always started to fight with my parents that I want sab hd😂. and they both used to give me silly excuses like we already have sab why you want sab hd, both are same etc..memories🥲

Star / Disney still not airing many dubbed hollywood movies on Star Gold HD. When a dubbed hollywood movie is premiered on Star Gold then it gets aired on both feeds but later on at various times just the SD feed airs these dubbed hollywood movies while HD feed airs some bollywood or dubbed south indian movie.
Last week Star Gold aired Godzilla vs Kong on both SD and HD feeds simultaneously.

Again no James Bond movies in two channels,
1-week completed without bond films,

Now 2nd week also completed I mean total schedule without James Bond movies,
Something fishy...

This is first time in Times network channels.

MGM now owned by Amazon , most probably these films will shift to sony/zee or else star/disney

Which channel is likely to acquire the shows Aahat, CID etc. as these alongwith other shows produced by Mr. BP Singh r likely to shift from sony soon. Maybe Enterr10 media will acquire them

Star/disney is airing many nice children movies.... Franchise movies like Little Krishna, Bal Ganesh, My Friend Ganesha etc. and other films like Ghatotkach, Return Of Hanuman, Hanuman Da Dumdaar, Mahayodhha Ram, Bum Bum Bole, Jajantram Mamantram, and many good dubbed hollywood movies for children airing on daily basis across their channels. Also various devotional movies as well as episodes serials like Shri Krishna, Ramayan (Old) clubbed together in form of movie being aired regularly om their hindi movie channels

Another big plus point of star/disney hindi movie channels where others have lagged far behind. This along with excellent collection of bollywood and dubbed hollywood movies makes star/disney hindi movie channels a great destination for movies for all age groups and frontrunner / big success on the ratings chart

Star/disney is airing many nice children movies.... Franchise movies like Little Krishna, Bal Ganesh, My Friend Ganesha etc. and other films like Ghatotkach, Return Of Hanuman, Hanuman Da Dumdaar, Mahayodhha Ram, Bum Bum Bole, Jajantram Mamantram, and many good dubbed hollywood movies for children airing on daily basis across their channels. Also various devotional movies as well as episodes serials like Shri Krishna, Ramayan (Old) clubbed together in form of movie being aired regularly om their hindi movie channels

Another big plus point of star/disney hindi movie channels where others have lagged far behind. This along with excellent collection of bollywood and dubbed hollywood movies makes star/disney hindi movie channels a great destination for movies for all age groups and frontrunner / big success on the ratings chart
Disney-Star should even acquire Hanuman, Vikram Vetal movies which are with Sony Zee and Viacom 18

Disney-Star is very intelligent and knows how to satisfy every viewer 🥰🙂

Yesterday Zee Zindagi Viewed My insta story about My Request to air pavitra Rishta 2 I'm so happy that they saw my story i hope they air soon like they aired other Zee5 web series for example. Ek Jhooti love story, dhoop Ki deewar & Mrs & Mr Shameem

If Sports18 Khel is airing Road Safety World Series then why is viacom18 interrupting the movie schedule on Colors Cineplex Superhits and airing the same matches on this channel. I think to cater to DD Free Dish viewers, airing on either of the channels is enough, infact if they keep it exclusive to Sports18 Khel then it will help drive up ratings

Back
Top Bottom