Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,390
  • Views Views: Views 1,052,230
Star / Disney still not airing many dubbed hollywood movies on Star Gold HD. When a dubbed hollywood movie is premiered on Star Gold then it gets aired on both feeds but later on at various times just the SD feed airs these dubbed hollywood movies while HD feed airs some bollywood or dubbed south indian movie.
Earlier on had even shared feedback with them regarding this and requested that all dubbed hollywood movies which r aired on SD feed, they should be shown on HD feed as well but still this happens very rarely. May b airing on HD does not get desired ratings as such audience prefers watching these films on OTT or maybe they want even HD viewers to tune into SD feed so that combined ratings score high, still unsure about the reason. It could well be that they r preparing to launch an exclusive channel for it or revamp UTV HD content strategy as they already aired many popular dubbed hollywood movies on it in last few months.... That could well be test run

I remember that two big things were launched on this day in 2016. One was the Jio network. They had all services free for many months but I could not make use of it as I was preparing for JEE at the time.

The other was Sony Sab HD. I think it was launched too late for me since I had to stop watching TMKOC after my 10th Board exams in March 2016 and the channel was launched only in September.

It had a very nice and unique graphics package at the time which lasted only for nine months. Then came the Haste Raho India rebrand in June 2017. After that the channel has kept changing its graphics every year or so (like Colors Kannada) and I have stopped bothering about it since 2018. But the Sony Sab graphics of the mid-2010s (and above all the 2013 graphics, designed by Steinbranding) were a different emotion for me. :smile2:

2013 rebrand:

2016 rebrand:

B4u Plus showing Blank And White Tarzan movie.

QQCZ5hl.jpg

Sony Max 2 is going to telecast Pushpak movie tomorrow at 8PM on its (the movie's) 35th Anniversary.
Source
Not 8pm but 8am (Actually 7:52AM)......

Nowadays Sony Hindi Movie Channels Rather than showing movies everyday at 8pm (Actually 7:55pm) are showing at 9pm (8:55pm) now

Sony Pix HD telecasted so many times Spiderman-far from home in English only,

Sony Max HD tomorrow telecasting in Hindi Spiderman-far from home,

Means they have hindi rights but not telecasting in Sony PIX HD, but telecasting in Sony Max HD only,

(Sony Pix HD telecasting so many Hollywood Movies in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil,) even &flix HD also.

Back
Top Bottom