Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I think Raj Music Telugu Logo Changed

LVWUbhn.jpg

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya now airing on Star Gold Select, usually it aired during watershed hours Recently star/disney also renewed 2002 movie Road. More Ram Gopal Verma movies likely to b renewed by star/disney soon
It shows how dedicated Disney-Star is towards Bollywood.......working hard to improve Bollywood content strategy 🥳🥳

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya now airing on Star Gold Select, usually it aired during watershed hours Recently star/disney also renewed 2002 movie Road. More Ram Gopal Verma movies likely to b renewed by star/disney soon
As in case of RGV, his use of camera angles in many of his movies, boosts movie watching experience, even if the movie is worst tbh.....so I think Disney-Star is keen in Renewing RGV movies

I have Myself found "Agyaat (2009)" interesting and gripping 🙄😌

Watching the movie "Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi" on And Pictures, not only all songs have been deleted but there r continuos banner and L shaped ads coming while the movie is running. Seen such ads on other zee network hindi movie channels too.
Already Zee Network Hindi Movie Channels have rather average picture quality and poor audio quality, exception to some extent can b Zee Cinema but it is also not having picture/audio quality at par with channels of its competitors.

All in all movie watching experience ain't good on zee hindi movie channels . They need to improve on all fronts including scheduling and utilising its large movie library properly

In past few months i am noticing that star/disney and zee seem to b having some sort of partnership, understanding and sharing of content on various fronts. It is just my assumption based on certain observations that maybe sony will either close many channels or completely exit broadcasting business in India & handover remaining assets/channels to zee who will then have complete control over the merged company. Later on we may see star/disney and zee partnership further building and taking shape. We may see return of old days when zee - star india had similar pact on distribution front.
Some of u were thinking why zee is participating in many sports auction, prime reason could b this that zee would want certain sports properties going directly as later if zee buys Sony's stake in the merged company then still they would not b able to air sports properties whose rights r bought by sony on zee network channels unless changes r done in that agreement,,pretty much like when disney bouquet Star India then UTV motion pictures movies were not able to air on star network channels and movies which were with star were not able to air on UTV Movies or Action until changes were done in agreement. 2nd reason ofcourse why zee participates in bidding of rights is that until all merger formalities & process is completed both companies cannot make consolidated bidding under one name so currently zee and sony both participate separately and as per pricing or preference either may proceed on bidding front to buy the rights.

Thirdly few days back some members were stating that sony, viacom18 provide highlights of sports events on their OTT platform for free as well as on YouTube but star / disney charges for the same, fact is star/disney does not charge for watching highlights... One can watch it on disney+hotstar website or app anytime for fred, infact full match as well short package highlights both r available. Star/Disney does not provide highlights on YouTube which is absolutely right.

Lastly i feel Tips Films too have dual agreement, older films with zee while new ones might arrive on star/disney. Ram Setu may have gone to star/disney thru either Lyca Productions or Cape of Good Films, Amazon Prime Video too got OTT rights probably thru agreement with either of them. Also no official confirmation about Akshay Kumar having any exclusive satellite agreement with star/disney, currently last 5 films have gone to star/disney either thru agreement with Anand L Rai Ji, Puja Films, 20th Century Studios, Lyca/Cape Of Good Films

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock