5yDFBA7.jpg

z8cxfbD.jpg

Very disappointed that Drishyam isn't airing on any Star channel today:cf2:

Is tata
Gandhi Jayanti Special
5yDFBA7.jpg

z8cxfbD.jpg

Very disappointed that Drishyam isn't airing on any Star channel today:cf2:

Bro, What has Drishyam got to do with Gandhi Jayanti ? Infact i was highly disappointed when star / disney did not air movies like Mangal Panday - The Rising and Rang De Basanti on 15th August.

Also viacom18 did not air The Legend Of Bhagat Singh on birth anniversary of Shaheed-E-Azam Bhagat Singh Ji

Rohit Shetty Movie Sunday finally getting a prime slot on zee bollywood, airing tomorrow at 8 AM. I would still wish to see this movie getting an evening slot someday on zee network hindi movie channels

The only network that sucks when it comes to English content is Star. Comedy Central got some Hulu's content not available on OTT platforms. And some shows like Brooklyn 99 and Friends available on Netflix most expensive OTT platform. Colors Infinity has got Shark Tank same day as it's US broadcast. They are reinventing the channel as a entertainment cum lifestyle channel. History TV18 already got documentaries not available to stream on any OTT platforms. They are even airing documentaries from Discovery+. Discovery also fresh content in a while. Vh1 despite low viewership brings fresh shows in a while. Even Sony BBC Earth is premiering Frozen Planet. Nat Geo recently got a original India's Biggest Rescue. Very average show compared to Nat Geo standards. Star only got MasterChef Australia.

No one does Durga Puja's coverage than DD Bangla. Watching since childhood. They show puja compilation from all over Bengal not just Kolkata. They shows idols and pandal with soothing dhol sound where Bengali news channels waste too much time interacting with people and celebrities instead of showing Puja. There is proper dedicated coverage of Belur Math's puja. It goes on until Vijaya Dashami. As much as I think DD's channel are wastage of taxpayers money. DD Bangla deserves to stay. They are like BBC. Even before puja I saw proper discussion on 5G.

Last edited:
No one does Durga Puja's coverage than DD Bangla. Watching since childhood. They show puja compilation from all over Bengal not just Kolkata. They shows idols and pandal with soothing dhol sound where Bengali news channels waste too much time interacting with people and celebrities instead of showing Puja. There is proper dedicated coverage of Belur Math's puja. It goes on until Vijaya Dashami. As much as I think DD's channel are wastage of taxpayers money. DD Bangla deserves to stay. They are like BBC. Even before puja I saw proper discussion on 5G.
Other channels show 4 to 8 Puja simultaneously in one screen with 8 people + anchor, all speaking together. Due to which you can't enjoy even one Puja properly.

Other channels show 4 to 8 Puja simultaneously in one screen with 8 people + anchor, all speaking together. Due to which you can't enjoy even one Puja properly.
Add god awful singing inbetween coverage. Like who wants to skip puja to see random singers sing. No disrespect to them. It is just random. Earlier Assamese news channels were guilty of same. Now Bengali ones are doing same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock