Colors Cineplex HD
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Colors Cineplex Bollywood
Khuda Gawah

Sony Max 2
9osUC8N.png

Zee Bollywood
xTWZfEy.png

Currently only merger left it's Asianet Star communications merge with Star India.
Instead of dissolving into Star network, Star India retained Asianet communication limited as a division that manages south cluster of channels. This may be for some technical easiness. ACL was a registered company with own broadcasting studio. Now Asianet Star communications is a fully owned subsidiary of Disney Star. No matter of a merger.

Instead of dissolving into Star network, Star India retained Asianet communication limited as a division that manages south cluster of channels. This may be for some technical easiness. ACL was a registered company with own broadcasting studio. Now Asianet Star communications is a fully owned subsidiary of Disney Star. No matter of a merger.
But they're already filled a joint application for merger, probably they're observing Zee/Sony merger how they will get approval from CCI, MIB.

I think Times Group will launch a Global News channel. Just look at how many dedicated live global feed they got on YouTube. I know others also has atleast 2-3 feed. 5 digital feeds all different dedicated to International news is too much to ignore. Palki also left WION for a new channel.
W9LaRRQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock