Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

DD HD Channels availability in SSC Karimnagar.

MCBt9Qh.jpg

9axYEnn.jpg
qrbPA31.jpg
Hd channel on SD tv
The power of hd set top box

Hd channel on SD tv
The power of hd set top box
Yes. My father in law house having HD TV but SD box not giving them view of HD channels, only audio coming picture not 🤪
Local cable has more courtesy than so called premium DTH of this country.
After experiencing a week of viewing cable. My mind diverted to cable. Leaving to Airtel and buying to Hathaway cable. Local HD and movie channel's with less amount to pay.

After experiencing a week of viewing cable. My mind diverted to cable. Leaving to Airtel and buying to Hathaway cable. Local HD and movie channel's with less amount to pay.
Don't. Buy JioFiber with Jio's Set Top Box. Unlimited internet with both OTT and TV channels. It's not even that expensive. Almost all channels plus Internet for around ₹700.

"Tata Play Classic cinema" is Such A Good Service.....we can see many good movies alongwith songs and other shows, even Rare aired movies like "Anand" and "Bawarchi" are also shown 😍🤩

But even need a same Service/offer For Post 2000s bollywood, which shows movies from 2000 to 2015/2016 like - Jannat, Crook, MBKD, Gangster, Rocky Handsome, Rog, Rehnna Hai Tere Dil Mein, Kites, Mission Kashmir, Agent Vinod, jaan e Mann and many other movies till 2015/2016 and schedule should be covered mostly with movies, and schedules should be regularly shuffled giving prime time to every movie
Like this:-
YjpCpC8.jpg

Different than/unlike "Tata Play Bollywood Premiere", because it shows just recently released movies from 2017 to present

Last edited:
Viacom18 Network Hindi YouTube Channel "Sports18 Khel" which was launched before Road Safety World Series on August today Renamed as Viacom18 Sports .

Maybe Viacom18 will adopt same strategy for Sports18 Khel as erstwhile Star India adopted for Star Sports First which is Launching a FTA Sports channel on DD Free Dish for limited time in order to attract viewers towards the content and later drop the channel from the platform hoping that FTA viewers will make a transition to Pay TV to continue watching the content

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock