Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,381
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,796
Tomorrow 6 AM onwards fresh shows likely to be available on Star World Premiere HD...enjoy them till channel is eventually shut down

Goldmines crosses 80 million subscribers on YouTube.
It is India's fourth most subscribed YouTube channel.
ZvXbbmB.jpg

Tomorrow 6 AM onwards fresh shows likely to be available on Star World Premiere HD...enjoy them till channel is eventually shut down
Nah me and my bro Madhavan enjoys only Tamil shows. Dub and air it like Zee Cafe is doing for us. Than only we will watch.

Sony Max has again stoppes premiering dubbed hollywood movies, also very few dubbed hollywood movies airing on the channel. Both Sony Max and Wah repeating only few hollywood movies which r likely to exit sony soon. Sony Wah is many times airing a dubbed hollywood movies twice on same day

Does anyone remember that in 2000s and early 2010s Erstwhile Zee Premier channel used to air movies like Hawas (2004) in late night slots, it even got warnings and even got banned by the government due to this.

Another incident which i noticed was that Sony Pix HD aired uncensored Making of / Promo of Transporter - The Series which contained n*d*ty and after i saw it i reported same to the channel via social media...later they edited out that portion. This happened during initial few days after launch of Sony Pix HD.

Has any1 checked if right now some English Movie Channel is trying to sneak in uncensored content on their channels during watershed hours?

Back
Top Bottom