Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,381
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,770
They can dedicate an entire day to celebrity worshipping. Yet, they can't do a block for classic or a comedy movie.

They do air classic or old/new comedy bollywood movies on a regular basis. What i agree upon is that a new retro bollywood movies channel is much needed from Disney-Star

They do air classic or old/new comedy bollywood movies on a regular basis. What i agree upon is that a new retro bollywood movies channel is much needed from Disney-Star
Intend is needed. Not channel. Movie channels are supposed to air mix of everything. Meanwhile their Romance channel is a stupid idea. We need a comedy movie channel. It can help us cheer up after a stressful day. We are already sick of romance of Star Sports channels with cricket highlights. We don't need any more romance content.

Name few classic movies they aired?

Sony is too lazy for that thing now, earlier sony was very much active.....it took so long to Launch Sony Marathi itself.
Sony was never aggressive when it comes to new channel launch like zee, star. If merger fails, then there is a chance of Sony Tamil, that too can take a year. If merger succeeds then the chance is less than 1%

Kesar tv J&K, Ladakh may launch soon from ZMCL. Official Website, Facebook Page and Twitter Page Launched. At first it maybe going to launch as a digital channel. And later will convert to satellite channel.

official website : www.kesartv.com
d0VmWSH.jpg

Sony was never aggressive when it comes to new channel launch like zee, star. If merger fails, then there is a chance of Sony Tamil, that too can take a year. If merger succeeds then the chance is less than 1%
Will merger gets success?

Have you guys noticed whenever there is some awards or live sporting event on weekends? Broadcasters airs non popular boring movies. I wasn't supposed to go out yesterday. I spend it watching The Kapil Sharma Show which was equally boring. Thankfully, I did that while playing Metal Slug so it wasn't half bad. 😜

Nowadays &flix HD telecasting so many Hollywood movies in Hindi,
Total 60+ movies with Hindi audio feed in &flix HD,
i have noted Sony Pix HD, &flix HD channels hindi dubbed movies list,

Sony Pix-27 Movies with Hindi audio feed
&flix HD-62 Movies with Hindi audio feed,

Hope Soon Movies Now channel also will introduce Hindi,Telugu,Tamil audio feeds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom