Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,381
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,821
Friends plz help me in getting answers to these queries

- Is InSync Channel still available on InCable and Jio TV Platform?

- Are Mtunes+ and Living Foodz HD still available on any Cable TV Platform? If yes, what content are they showing ? Though Zee Zest HD had replaced Living Foodz HD across all platforms but i have noticed that Living Foodz continued to be available on select platforms ...Zee Zest HD started as separate feed on broadcaster satellite

- Is Songdew channel available on any other platforms excwpt Watcho and D2H?

GTPL in Assam.

Thanks dada for sharing this information. I did check details regarding the same on their website and came to know that Songdew is available on some MSO Networks & Dish TV - d2h platform

Not only has Sony Max changed its bio on social media accounts and now simply the tagline "deewana bana de" is mentioned there, also as i can see their banner picture now mostly has mention of bollywood films/stars.

Lastly i checked their tweets from the last 30 days and i can only see mention of bollywood movies/stars/trivia in it.

This all clearly indicates that they are making a shift in content strategy and will focus mostly on bollywood mobies

Zee Cafe might soon enable multi language / audio feed option and certain shows will support this feature

No...they had aired the shows in hindi. I had even watched few episodes, people even made funny comments on Twitter regarding this
It was a prank. You can ask Comedy Central themselves. They aired it as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom