Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,585
It seems RKD Studios, Goldmines and Ad Wise Media dubbed south indian movies library soon expiring from viacom18. This week viacom18 gave much more prominence to these films and bollywood films were completely sidelined on Colors Cineplex and Colors Cineplex Superhits and tomorrow Colors Cineplex HD is airing 4 dubbed south indian movies.
I do know that Colors Cineplex Superhits largely airs dubbed south indian movies but Colors Cineplex still airs 2 or 3 bollywood movies in day but in this week 2 or 3 times they aired just dubbed movies all day long and before this Colors Cineplex HD has not aired 4 dubbed south indian movies in a single day (since its content revamp in late 2021 wherein it became driven by bollywood movies)

Let's wait for confirmation

I can't ask a genuine question. Who has CCL rights for Bhojpuri language?
Sorry but I assumed you were talking about Star Sports 1 Bhojpuri HD since you have been saying that several times in the past few days. Anyway, the CCL Bhojpuri rights are owned by Zee Network as @dino29 bhai said above. :tup: Apologies if any confusion was caused!

Sorry but I assumed you were talking about Star Sports 1 Bhojpuri HD since you have been saying that several times in the past few days. Anyway, the CCL Bhojpuri rights are owned by Zee Network as @dino29 bhai said above. :tup: Apologies if any confusion was caused!
I don't accept your apology. I will only accept. If you sent me a dabba of homemade thekua.

Did anyone notice the font type for subtitles has changed on Star World, one can see the same when The Walking Dead is aired daily at 11 PM

Wow Cinema and Cinema have now really become more of teleshopping channels with just 1 or max 2 movies aired in a day (that too not so good ones and repeated often) while its own homeshopping brand Naaptol ads r aired rest of the day

BFlix has started giving more slots to bollywood movies since last 4 or 6 days . They r airing atleast 2 or 3 bollywood movies in a day which is a welcome change :)
And they Are even airing hindi dubbed versions of South movies with their original names too, one more good thing 😃, rather than showing cringe names.

Back
Top Bottom