Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

So paramount has recently inked agreement with Amazon Prime Video for its TV shows....already output deal is ongoing with Amazon Prime Video for the movies produced/distributed by Paramount Pictures.

Also CBS/Paramount produced shows like "The Good Fight " and some others being aired on Zee Cafe.

Now that share of Viacom CBS is reduced to very less in Viacom18 hence does this mean that Viacom CBS will exit the venture with TV18 or maybe continue with minimum role in Viacom18 and alongside having content deals for shows/movies with other broadcasters / OTT platforms
Why would ViacomCBS want to exit?

They have a great collaboration with Jio/RIL who is set to capture the streaming market in India. ViacomCBS will never be able to enter the Indian market as a single entity and make profit. They're too small.

Looks like Star Utsav was testing new logo (around 11PM). Now, Its back to normal.
lDCLI8B.png

u83C19o.png

Last edited:
When Sports18 - 1 launched i was so happy to see their schedule featuring less of cricket while they aired so many different kind of sporting events. Since WPL now they too have mostly cricket highlights being aired thru the day :(

Coming to Hindi GEC channels i feel all operators should provide all Prasar Bharati / Doordardhan channels unencrypted....doing so will not cause them any monetary loss but it will immensely help large section of viewers who would be able to access basic entertainment / news / shows even if they do not recharge/pay bills for their DTH / Cable TV account.

Lastly i am again saddened that movies like Tere Naam, Houseful, Soldier, Ishk Vishk, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Sarfarosh, No Entry , Heyy Baby and many more r not being given proper airing...when star/disney had their satellite rights then all such bollywood movies were shown on a regular basis at prime slots

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock