Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

387Zee Picchar (Earlier Known as Zee Malayalam)ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES LIMITEDUplinking and DownlinkingNON- News and Current Affairs16/05/2023Inadvertently applied for renewal of this channel
388Zee Thirai (Earlier known as Zee Malayalam HD)ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES LIMITEDUplinking and DownlinkingNON- News and Current Affairs16/05/2023Inadvertently applied for renewal of these channel
389Zee Biskope (earlier Ganga Biskope, Zee Bhojpuri Cinema)ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES LIMITEDUplinking and DownlinkingNON- News and Current Affairs16/05/2023Inadvertently applied for renewal of this channel

Cancelled List as on 16 May 2023 according to MIB

Last edited:
Caption of this post:
Neend uda dene waala entertainment 😂

jEMnkE3.jpg

I am getting a feeling that YRF agreement with Disney-Star might be ending soon....noticing that they r repeating YRF movies they have renewed in the past which may indicate that these r expiring soon and it has been very long since last they renewed a YRF movie....not only this but Sony is not repeating any YRF movie much often which it does when a movie is set to expire. Could also be that YRF movies will have rotational shift from Sony to Disney-Star and vice versa like it happens for various movies from different studios/companies on English Movie Channels

I expected Disney-Star to have a very big scale, larger than life promotion for premiere of the movie "Pathaan" as it is one of bollywood's biggest hits but felt really disappointed that a regular promo can be seen airing across their hindi movie channels

I may be wrong making this assessment but still wanted to share my opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock