Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Krrish 3 will be airing for the 1st time on Sony Max 2....27 May at 8 PM. This would be shift from the regular content strategy of this channel as it has never aired a movie which has released post 2011

I am getting a feeling that YRF agreement with Disney-Star might be ending soon....noticing that they r repeating YRF movies they have renewed in the past which may indicate that these r expiring soon and it has been very long since last they renewed a YRF movie....not only this but Sony is not repeating any YRF movie much often which it does when a movie is set to expire. Could also be that YRF movies will have rotational shift from Sony to Disney-Star and vice versa like it happens for various movies from different studios/companies on English Movie Channels
Remaining movies will start to move from Sony most probably after June or last quarter of 23

I am getting a feeling that YRF agreement with Disney-Star might be ending soon....noticing that they r repeating YRF movies they have renewed in the past which may indicate that these r expiring soon and it has been very long since last they renewed a YRF movie....not only this but Sony is not repeating any YRF movie much often which it does when a movie is set to expire. Could also be that YRF movies will have rotational shift from Sony to Disney-Star and vice versa like it happens for various movies from different studios/companies on English Movie Channels

I expected Disney-Star to have a very big scale, larger than life promotion for premiere of the movie "Pathaan" as it is one of bollywood's biggest hits but felt really disappointed that a regular promo can be seen airing across their hindi movie channels

I may be wrong making this assessment but still wanted to share my opinion
I don't think so bhai may tiger zinda hai was repeatedly airing in sony max it might be moved later Aldo some vishesh films is still with Sony hope it will move to zee soon like ashiqui, dil hai ke manta nahin, najayaz, tadipar, sir. And some films from Disney-Star.

Last edited:
I don't think so bhai may tiger zinda hai was repeatedly airing in sony max it might be moved later Aldo some vishesh films is still with Sony hope it will move to zee soon like ashiqui, dil hai ke manta nahin, najayaz, tadipar, sir. And some films from Disney-Star star.

Yes buddy, few months back certain YRF movies were on continuos repeat mode on sony hindi movie channels but same stopped later on....now as i said those YRF movies renewed by Disney-Star r on repeat mode.. I feel YRF movies will have rotational shift from sony to disney-star and vice versa

Travel XP SD aspect ratio changed to pillar box on Airtel Digital TV Platform, is same the case on other platforms?

Travel XP SD aspect ratio changed to pillar box on Airtel Digital TV Platform, is same the case on other platforms?
Tata Play also.
fHDzJeY.jpg

Tata Play also.
fHDzJeY.jpg

Alteady audio quality of this channel is extremely poor since last 8 or 10 months, now they have even reduced the video aspect ratio for transmission of channel.....both steps most probably taken to reduce consumption of bandwidth on C Band and thereby lowering transmission cost ....it seems this channel will shortly be shut down and we will get the International Feed of Travel XP both in HD and downscaled HD format for Standard Definition viewers. Last year Indian Feed/Variant of Travel XP HDMI was shut down and replaced with International HD feed thus u would have noticed now u get to see different programming on SD and HD Feed of this channel on Tata Play and other platforms where it is available

In new bouquet ads of Warner Bro Discovery we can see New Logo of Discovery Science hence a revamping of logo + content/presentation style/graphics might happen sooon. Discovery Turbo also most probably will be rebranded to DMax

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock