Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

After a very long time movie Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Thha will be aired with songs included tonight on Star Gold Romance.....long back when this movie was renewed by erstwhile Star India from zee then during initial few airings it aired with songs but later songs were deleted and thereafter until now not once it got shown with songs being part of it.

Via twitter I have shared feedback multiple times with Disney-Star on this issue and so happy that they are taking corrective measures on the same. Based on my personal experience, out of all broadcasters Disney-Star has always been the best as they absorb all the feedback / suggestions they get from viewers via mail or social media platforms & works on making required improvements or changes so as to cater to entertainment needs of the audience in best possible manner

Saw these poster in front of our college.
On the occasion of prakat divas "Sadhna TV" and "Popular TV" will telecast live from Delhi on 4th June, 9:15 AM.
50Hbyip.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock