Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Sony's Hindi Movie Channels are celebrating the WTP of Pathaan more than Star Gold

pAjgD7x.gif

xcG9tov.gif

Fw3fwhx.gif

Star Movies is now showing Movie name in Black Bar with shining & crystal effects. Earlier, they were showing Blue Bar. This Black Bar was always for ad breaks, Now it is for the whole movie maybe to enhance the viewing experience. A Glitch is also expected.

bqrAyMy.jpg

jVqp8Qx.jpg

Edit:- It was a Glitch.

Not a glitch , 2 minutes prior to when a break is about to happen the banner turns black....sometimes ads r not shown but still banner becomes black as at various points in runtime of movie broadcaster has already fixed various ad junctures hence if there r no ads to show still banner or graphics change as per originally designed plan

Not a glitch , 2 minutes prior to when a break is about to happen the banner turns black....sometimes ads r not shown but still banner becomes black as at various points in runtime of movie broadcaster has already fixed various ad junctures hence if there r no ads to show still banner or graphics change as per originally designed plan
I know that bro but what I have seen was a glitch. The movie banner was gone for a while, then it came back with some coding written without any bar which also overlapped Star Movies logo and when I opened my camera to take a picture, it went away again and after 5 seconds movie's name came in the blue bar as normal.

Disney International HD is the perfect channel to be on JioFiber as it caters to teenagers. Don't get why they don't make it available on Jio when we already pay for Hotstar. It's just easier to watch shows on a linear channel sometimes than browse series to watch on Hotstar.

Looks like finally Warner Bros Blockbuster Hollywood Movie "Joker" will get premiered on Indian TV....in latest promo of Sony Pix one can see visual of the same
How does this work?
Viacom18 purchases the rights and sells to others. So whose making more money here viacom or wbd?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock