Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,221
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,078
I have been observing Abzy Cool. I haven't seen a single program on it yet. ABZY Cool is a 24 hours ads channel like naaptol.
Mahabharat is starting from January on ABZY Cool, saw ads on Bflix Movies.

I've noticed that Goldmines doesn't have the consistency to dub and premiere movies on their satellite channel.
At one time, either they focus on theatrical distribution or on satellite premieres.
Especially in the second half of this year they have premiered very less movies on TV.
They've a lot of movies pending. They must think of them too.
That's more because of not getting good trps for the premier movies. Except Pushpa and a few more, majority of the stuff were not up to the mark. They must focus on buying good quality films instead of small ones. Also the audio and picture quality of the channel is not at all good. I think that they should launch an HD channel with Dolby audio for giving a good experience to the viewers. Recently Jailer had it's WTP on Star Gold and due to the Dolby audio, it was a good experience. Same goes with Sony having good Audio and video

rZgYq9B.jpg

Recently I had asked SPNI regarding AXN can make a return in India or not?

Instead of Replying they just blocked me which makes it clear that AXN wont be coming back In India.

Recently I had asked SPNI regarding AXN can make a return in India or not?

Instead of Replying they just blocked me which makes it clear that AXN wont be coming back In India.
Bcoz now they do not hold rights of AXN brand in Asia, KC Global Media now has rights of the same....recently they relaunched Animax as a channel on Jio TV and made its content available via App via on Amazon Prime Video channels

Back
Top Bottom