Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,221
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,078
Bcoz now they do not hold rights of AXN brand in Asia, KC Global Media now has rights of the same....recently they relaunched Animax as a channel on Jio TV and made its content available via App via on Amazon Prime Video channels
Actually deal between Sony and KC was for the rest of the Asia and did not included India Operations 😪, So Axn India rights were with Sony Only before they Shut it down.

Actually deal between Sony and KC was for the rest of the Asia and did not included India Operations 😪, So Axn India rights were with Sony Only before they Shut it down.
AXN India was operated by AXN Asia only from Singapore. So it was part of deal and Sony had to axe it. Now AXN brand doesn't belong to Sony, they sold European AXN channels and also renamed AXN Japan to Action Channel.

You should try requesting KC Global Media for same, they recently launched KCM (New English Channel) in India via Jio TV.

"Battle los angeles" first time in Hindi by &flix HD,
k7jVTJI.jpg

AXN India was operated by AXN Asia only from Singapore. So it was part of deal and Sony had to axe it. Now AXN brand doesn't belong to Sony, they sold European AXN channels and also renamed AXN Japan to Action Channel.

You should try requesting KC Global Media for same, they recently launched KCM (New English Channel) in India via Jio TV.
Yeah I been requesting them for some time now but I it is very difficult now because they just cant show AXN Asia feed here in India because it need to be censored separately and KC global does not have their presence in India to modify Asian feed accordingly to suit Indian norms, Sony Selling AXN seems like the end of the road now.

I know, AXN was complete all rounder as it used to show Tv series, reality shows, adventure shows, magic shows & movies, etc. Only if Zee had ownership of AXN it would have been still alive in India becoz Zee stick with their channels instead of selling or shutting down.

Never back down-2
Never back down-Revolt
These movies telecasted in Hindi/Telugu by &flix HD,
But now first time in Hindi
"Never back down-No surrender" telecasting in Hindi on &flix HD,
OOak5jc.jpg

Yeah I been requesting them for some time now but I it is very difficult now because they just cant show AXN Asia feed here in India because it need to be censored separately and KC global does not have their presence in India to modify Asian feed accordingly to suit Indian norms, Sony Selling AXN seems like the end of the road now.
They've given contract to Amagi Company for separate feed of Animax in India and KCM channel. If there is demand for it, KC will definitely launch. But it will be separate feed, since Movies are licensed by different party in India, also some shows are licensed by others.

Currently KC is focusing looking to expand Animax India more.

They've given contract to Amagi Company for separate feed of Animax in India and KCM channel. If there is demand for it, KC will definitely launch. But it will be separate feed, since Movies are licensed by different party in India, also some shows are licensed by others.

Currently KC is focusing looking to expand Animax India more.
People do want AXN in India but different licensing for movies and Tv series might create some issues, let see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom